Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Tryed doin that and some one reported me for trying to do deals out side of ebay... One kid wanted 400 I told him is meet him and give him 450 cash n he said no he needs pay pal... I said u won't get hit with any fees and u get extra 50 he said no... ending bid was like 390-400 smh ppl just scared to get robbed it's sad

Wow first I heard of that. You prob know this, but look for the ones hinting ppl in the title or others that provide an email/text somewhere in the listing. Easiest way around that.

Honestly id wait for the redrop before paying those prices. Good luck..

got my jeters and moved them in a day. i hate the yankees. got extremely lucky in my opinion traded for a pair of DS royals and i gave 150. just would never rock those jeters

now my fav ones are complete

Looks like you dont rock any of your sneaks :nerd:

@imui for2oh Appreciate it fam. I'll be sure to post pics once I get em.

Looks to be the same quality as the Premiers from last year, so I expect good things.

Last edited:
got my jeters and moved them in a day. i hate the yankees. got extremely lucky in my opinion traded for a pair of DS royals and i gave 150. just would never rock those jeters

now my fav ones are complete
exactly what im going to try and do if i can get my hands on a second pair of Jeters, trade them for Bred 1s. Yes, ive said this about 20 times already. Those Breds are just running from me.

Wow first I heard of that. You prob know this, but look for the ones hinting ppl in the title or others that provide an email/text somewhere in the listing. Easiest way around that.

Honestly id wait for the redrop before paying those prices. Good luck..

Yea I'm waiting for the rerelease I think I need to b patient

the breds i wore but the others i literally have to find time to wear. i dont really work in an environment to rock sneakers. so its only so many kicks i could rock on the weekends. when u wear a suit 9 to 5 and u have over 100 kicks it gets hard to rock. they will be worn in good time. especially the royals

@Prettyboyian  Very nice trade indeed 
pimp.gif

Need those Gym Red 1's as well, I have someone who'd do $300 shipped but IDK why I'm hoping some US shops will get them 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are GM pairs. There was a link in the Gym red thread on how the check them. If I'm not mistaken, If you pull up the insole the stitching should be WHITE and not dark blue or black. I can't confirm if that makes them fake though.

Unfortunately there are GM pairs. There was a link in the Gym red thread on how the check them. If I'm not mistaken, If you pull up the insole the stitching should be WHITE and not dark blue or black. I can't confirm if that makes them fake though.
Wow they faked these too?

mean.gif

Shouldn't be surprised though, they fake everything.

Oh, and remember that these released in Asia as well as Europe so you may find extra stickers on the Asia pair. If you're questioning the pair I suggest doing LC as well as reading other LC's and the  Gym red thread.

Last edited:
@Prettyboyian
 Very nice trade indeed :pimp: .

Need those Gym Red 1's as well, I have someone who'd do $300 shipped but IDK why I'm hoping some US shops will get them |I .

there hasn't been any indication at all that the gym red 1's are releasing in the states. if anything it's been confirmed they aren't dropping here.

yea they aint dropping bruh, sorry

i wish they were so i could attempt to snag at retail

Yea it's pretty cool seeing all those prototypes. I don't mind this one. It's like a leather ajko to me

Back
Top Bottom