• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haven't heard about them,

Legit?

This should answer your question.

This site is smart, they use legit pictures but VERY likely sell fakes. Those off whites are a sure, "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a ducks..." signs that at the very least it's fishy.

The change in mentality, as mentioned by Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 , and SX, as articulated by 206to813 206to813 , are the combination that’s changed things IMO. SX clearly makes selling easier, but I think SX’s most significant contribution is (intended clearly) how it’s made sneakers into a stock exchange. SX tells you how much kicks are going for, how they’ve risen or fallen, profit margins, how many pairs are available, graphs and charts, how often sales are made, etc., and playing the SX market is WAY easier and doable than understanding and playing the actual stock market. We here know sneakers, and would be able to figure this type of information out either through here or our own research. But SX has made what would take a deeper insight and exploration, easily and readily available, and easily understandable. It’s honestly *** genius when you think about it. Not everyone can get into the stock market. Literally anyone can get into the SX market, and get pretty much the same experience and feeling (of course the profits aren’t the same or anything).

yeah, you got 13 year olds out there that are self-teaching themselves the basic principles of economics.....like supply/demand, market value, appreciation/depreciation, ROI, etc.

also teaching them the value of a dollar at such a young age.....as well as the ugly face of materialism and addiction lol

EF799109-97E1-4808-A2FE-F02BCDBD7AD4.jpeg
How I’m coming today 😎

and NT has changed right along with the game my bro. for that matter, NOTHING is the same as it was a decade ago.

Well yeah, if we’re being technical, nothing stays the same.

But the gist of why I visit this site hasn’t changed at all

Talk about shoes with some kool cats and some azholes...none of which is new.

Seriously, what y’all expect from this place that’s any different from outside lol (for the ones who go outside)

Back
Top Bottom