Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would y'all trade kobe 9 mc for jeters?

depends what you like better, its a great deal for either person

personally, i only have 1 pair of MC kobes and wouldnt get rid of em for anything. they are too damn nice and unique IMO

now if i was like some people in the KOBE ID thread with 4+ pairs. I would def trade a pair instantly because i love the jeters

personally, i only have 1 pair of MC kobes and wouldnt get rid of em for anything. they are too damn nice and unique IMO

now if i was like some people in the KOBE ID thread with 4+ pairs. I would def trade a pair instantly because i love the jeters
lol I'm not gonna stunt I like kobe mc more but I feel jeters will have more trade value soon so I can flip into a pair of banneds and I have 2 pairs plus masterpieces

lol I'm not gonna stunt I like kobe mc more but I feel jeters will have more trade value soon so I can flip into a pair of banneds and I have 2 pairs plus masterpieces

hey man, do what ever you want. its a good deal if you found someone.

i want jeters but i aint spending that cash :x

Would y'all trade kobe 9 mc for jeters?
Like Zyzz said, all depends on your taste. Got my Jeters in a couple of days ago and just was not impressed so me personally, I would probably stick with the Kobes. Also, I don't think the Jeters aren't gonna climb much anytime soon, so I would not take a future trade value "advantage" into consideration.

Last edited:
I clearly remember having both the toro 4s and the shadow 1s in my cart on release date. Then I decided to remove the shadow 1s in my cart and picked up only the 4s. Probably one of my biggest regrets I have. To this day I still have yet to own a pair of 1s, except for the sb/jordan 1 collab.

i ended up getting the shadows first then eventually picking up the toro 4s later on that week. by the end of the month i was happy to still be able to get a 2nd pair of shadows sub $200. prices are :wow: now.

If im not mistaken the Undftd Ballistic Dunks came out same day as black toes.. Copped the dunks instead and in my head i was like... **** the 1s ill wait for the breds in december lol.. Kind of regret not picking up them black toes now

I'm super excited for those Chicagos next year... I get that warm, tingly feeling when I think about it.
I'm looking forward to them too. Missed the previous release, but glad to hold out for OG's. I kind of just want to ball in them though after seeing all the pics of MJ in them.

I'm super excited for those Chicagos next year... I get that warm, tingly feeling when I think about it.
Me too. Bought the Chicago's from last year, didn't like it when I broke in.

I would also like a NA version of those Black/Yellow 1's. Been fiending for a New Love for years now, closest pair that I had was a fake pair lol

Last edited:
went to a sneaker event last night, and even tho i wear a 9.5, had to get these that are a 8.5...$140 couldnt pass them up :smokin

Back
Top Bottom