Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are people not checking the LC threads though?

I check through there for time to time but some dudes don't even need help (already been legit checked/helped or something) so it really just goes both ways.

I have no problem with someone coming in here and just say "hey can you check out the legit check thread I made?"

Psh I've had 2 threads get locked cause I said a pair of shoes on from a trusted store looked fake... U can go check my post to see for ur self.. So I won't b posted LCs any more personally if the shoe just looks off I won't buy it plain n simple lol

Can anyone give me a value on a pair of DS Doernbecher 1s sz 9.5 with original everything? Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair but have no idea what to pay. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Can anyone give me a value on a pair of DS Doernbecher 1s sz 9.5 with original everything? Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair but have no idea what to pay. Thank you in advance

Average ds $637. Prices range from 400-877 according to campless

lol 700 page party
Hey guys I just put up a post in the LC thread for Royal 1s. If any of you experts could just skip in there and verify they are legit that'd be great. Found a great deal on em and wanna buy quickly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom