• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
that better be real gold

hahaha riiiighttttt?! JB is clowning for that one. They are already scamming us with this remastering crap and these two shoe packs for 500 - they are just getting us ready for the 250 dollar GR retail in the next couple of years... which is a joke. I've nearly had it for real for real

hahaha riiiighttttt?! JB is clowning for that one. They are already scamming us with this remastering crap and these two shoe packs for 500 - they are just getting us ready for the 250 dollar GR retail in the next couple of years... which is a joke. I've nearly had it for real for real

Yup and then theres only 2 types left. Those that go "**** ya jb" and cop other ****. And those that go "im selling everything for this next release" I know what il be sayin, real soon. Retire from retail cops.

When I see the word pinnacle it reminds me of my childhood when I used to collect baseball cards in the 90s.

$400-500 = easy pass for me

Yup and then theres only 2 types left. Those that go "**** ya jb" and cop other ****. And those that go "im selling everything for this next release" I know what il be sayin, real soon. Retire from retail cops.

It's crazy though cause all of the really dope collabs in other brands are tough as hell to get and outrageously priced if you couldn't manage to cop on release. Anyway, Im basically strictly down to copping 1's at this point. Im with next years releases, although 160 is the absolute highest I am going on retail for a 1 retro. They do drop some heat every now and then though..

100% fake

Widow peaks
Extra shiny

:lol: dude prob tried to peel off box tag cuz it would have been another give away

Last edited:
I will reserve judgement on these pinnacles

If they are common projects or other high end quality and actually look good i may kop

i would pay $500 for a pair of top notch quality 1's, depending on the colorway of course..

everybody has their own limits of what they will pay for a pair of sneakers, my limit is 5-600..  People spend a lot more than that on sneakers, which I think is crazy, but again to each their own.

So, you think the color gold is worth a $360 mark up by JB?  I mean you understand a gold shoe isnt like real gold right?
obviously... im a fan of the shoe, people pay 5 for jeters id pay 5 for these, id love to get the black/golds for 5, if it was a different colorway & i really liked that id try and cop too, its just about liking the pair or not

Back
Top Bottom