Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo, decided to go with the Mocha 1s after all. They releasing them Shadow Banned joints soon, so went with the Mocha 1s. Needed a shoe with that Mocha on it being my fave color and couldn't pick any other one. Thx yall

Yo, decided to go with the Mocha 1s after all. They releasing them Shadow Banned joints soon, so went with the Mocha 1s. Needed a shoe with that Mocha on it being my fave color and couldn't pick any other one. Thx yall
You made the right choice.

surprised my brother with the dusty olive dunks the other week. He surprised me with these today
CDE02661-62E6-4E1E-B0C3-C5B822641C9A.jpeg

Went to nike soho the other day. Employee chatted me up about my melo 2s, I told him I loved his purple metallics but was salty they didn't come in my size. He told me remembered that they got 13W/14W of those at his store, but I still have yet to see any pairs bigger than 12W on the aftermarket. He's prob just misremembering but has anyone seen even one pair bigger than a 12W in these?

Went to nike soho the other day. Employee chatted me up about my melo 2s, I told him I loved his purple metallics but was salty they didn't come in my size. He told me remembered that they got 13W/14W of those at his store, but I still have yet to see any pairs bigger than 12W on the aftermarket. He's prob just misremembering but has anyone seen even one pair bigger than a 12W in these?
Nope

cuz I need a 13.5

joints are BUTTER!

Very surprised the Metallic Purples can be had at near retail in the aftermarket. Materials are very soft and colorway is amazing.
I was suprised too when my bud was accepted lol and you are right about the materials, they are very nice! Only negative things I can say about the shoe are the leather tongue and that there are no extended big sizes for mens…. Last one don’t count for me doe hehe

Does anyone know what the original factory codes on AJ1s mean? TY is “Tong Yang” I believe, but what about BY, TH, and any others?

Back
Top Bottom