• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black laces look like the move.
Wack smaller sizes didn’t get the boxes but I guess it’s expected.
C85AAFC4-75E5-4A32-870A-217824CDA0F6.jpeg

I'm in Maryland where there are nothing but beasts. There's nothing around. Everything gets eaten up pretty much immediately. Back door city. It's like a mini NY when it comes to shoes. I've only worn the SBs like twice since '16. They flawless.

Welp, I pulled the trigger. I can't lie, looking at the estimated trade value has me feeling a way. That's probably why he went thru with the trade. The reason I was ok with it is bc I only paid retail for the SBs and outside of the perceived value, it a pair not many ppl have...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126_163928_Tradeblock.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126_163928_Tradeblock.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 381
Welp, I pulled the trigger. I can't lie, looking at the estimated trade value has me feeling a way. That's probably why he went thru with the trade. The reason I was ok with it is bc I only paid retail for the SBs and outside of the perceived value, it a pair not many ppl have...

I would've kept storm blues... probably a lot more shots at getting these l&fs coming. Reserves and restocks...

Damn bruh u shoulda taken more $$
Could’ve just sold the SBs and bought the LFs

I feel like you could've gotten an extra 100 off this trade even used.

I appreciate everyone's input. I know there will be other potential opportunities for L&Fs, but I don't feel confident that I'd actually be able to get them. I don't have the time to be chasing shoes, looking high and low, stalking online sites, etc like I used. And I agree, I coulda squeezed a few more dollars out of the trade, but I didn't feel like going back and forth. I just wanted to get it done and over with. As I stated before, I knew I was losing in this trade value wise. I wanna actually wear the L&Fs whereas not so much with the SBs.

I appreciate everyone's input. I know there will be other potential opportunities for L&Fs, but I don't feel confident that I'd actually be able to get them. I don't have the time to be chasing shoes, looking high and low, stalking online sites, etc like I used. And I agree, I coulda squeezed a few more dollars out of the trade, but I didn't feel like going back and forth. I just wanted to get it done and over with. As I stated before, I knew I was losing in this trade value wise. I wanna actually wear the L&Fs whereas not so much with the SBs.
S'all good man hindsight will always be 2020. I'm about to pull the trigger for my sz too on GOAT. All the highest offers are like $10 less than the buy it now prices which means prices aren't going down since demand is too high.

Yea, and the prices are only going up from here, it seems. One thing I wasn't doing was paying outta pocket for resale. That wasn't happening.

Is he only going to wear them once? The value is relative to condition.

The Storm Blue recipient resell went from $400+ to $700 (-minus fees and the $200 initial investment).

Perhaps…

But the “seller” was trying to sell quick. I do agree…the right one can shoot up in value in 3-4 years. These will probably be $1,000. I think the ceiling will depend on the 85 in 2025 rumors.

Right on homie, I actually got this shirt to wear with some other kicks they just happen to flow with the these really well.
I was tempted to put olive laces with beige pants but changed my mind. Might exercise that idea with another outfit.

Filter or not, looks live, not going to lie 👌

Right on homie, I actually got this shirt to wear with some other kicks they just happen to flow with the these really well.
I was tempted to put olive laces with beige pants but changed my mind. Might exercise that idea with another outfit.
You can never go wrong with the white laces. 💯

Back
Top Bottom