Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is Zion wearing the upcoming black and whites?!?!?

Didn't know they were coming out! I regret selling my pair from last release.

Maybe that's why I noticed AJ is making the 1 highs for golf in black and white too. Must be releasing at the same time? Mid Feb?
Welcome to 2023 can I take your order

Confirmed, ToeBox Still Fuxx’d :smh:
B8430371-0ACC-4D27-9111-087B70C270EE.jpeg

Good lord, those look terrible. So then what did Nike show us on SNKRS the other day with the slimmed down toebox?

Im way more surprised that the majority of yall really thought that the toebox was going to be different on these, compared to the recent past 85 High releases. Im happy that I was blessed to get 2 pairs of the last Black/White 1,s release at retail, since the demand was so low in my size at the time. The toe box shape is night and day when comparing regular 1 highs to 85 highs to each other.

I seriously don't understand the hype for 85,s. I get it from a collectors standpoint, but 85,s is a sore to the eye with that horrible short toebox shape that Nike/Jordan brand gives them. The extended length of the front toebox over the years, was a huge improvement from a visual perspective in my opinion. They could've went without doing the 85 high bs in my opinion too.

Ugly toebox with that hideous hard none soft looking leather is going to always be a no go for me. What's also weird about this upcoming Black/White 1 high release, is that they jerked us hard by not releasing the Black/White 1,s in the regular current high og 1 shape.

Thinking about it, they gave Breds, Royals, Shadows, and BlackToes twice after 2010 in regular 1 shapes. They skipped over giving us the Black/White 1,s in this last batch of OG Colorways that were released within these last few years. Seems odd that they released the OG Colorways for a second time with the proper new shape on the toebox, but skipped doing that with the Black/white Colorway.

Getting the Black/White Colorway in the shape of the last Bred, Royal, or any recent high regular 1 shape would've been super lovely, but i guess that's too much to ask though. I noticed that nobody's talking about how they just went straight to a 85 mold on these, when they didn't do that with the other og Colorways. It just seems weird that they're doing that.

Im sure alot of yall love 85,s, but i hate the toebox shape on them with a passion lol. I'd rather wear pandas over these 85 1,s anyday, because atleast the toebox is extended out. Y'all can have fun with these though, end of rant.

I'll definitely try to get them, but just like the other, i don't feel very confident about actually hitting on a pair

Im way more surprised that the majority of yall really thought that the toebox was going to be different on these, compared to the recent past 85 High releases. Im happy that I was blessed to get 2 pairs of the last Black/White 1,s release at retail, since the demand was so low in my size at the time. The toe box shape is night and day when comparing regular 1 highs to 85 highs to each other.

I seriously don't understand the hype for 85,s. I get it from a collectors standpoint, but 85,s is a sore to the eye with that horrible short toebox shape that Nike/Jordan brand gives them. The extended length of the front toebox over the years, was a huge improvement from a visual perspective in my opinion. They could've went without doing the 85 high bs in my opinion too.

Ugly toebox with that hideous hard none soft looking leather is going to always be a no go for me. What's also weird about this upcoming Black/White 1 high release, is that they jerked us hard by not releasing the Black/White 1,s in the regular current high og 1 shape.

Thinking about it, they gave Breds, Royals, Shadows, and BlackToes twice after 2010 in regular 1 shapes. They skipped over giving us the Black/White 1,s in this last batch of OG Colorways that were released within these last few years. Seems odd that they released the OG Colorways for a second time with the proper new shape on the toebox, but skipped doing that with the Black/white Colorway.

Getting the Black/White Colorway in the shape of the last Bred, Royal, or any recent high regular 1 shape would've been super lovely, but i guess that's too much to ask though. I noticed that nobody's talking about how they just went straight to a 85 mold on these, when they didn't do that with the other og Colorways. It just seems weird that they're doing that.

Im sure alot of yall love 85,s, but i hate the toebox shape on them with a passion lol. I'd rather wear pandas over these 85 1,s anyday, because atleast the toebox is extended out. Y'all can have fun with these though, end of rant.

We thought that because some of Nike's pics indicated as much.

It's not great but them ****s wouldn't stay DS long enough for me to worry how they look DS. Anyone got pics of some well worn '85 shape 1s? How's that look over time?

edit whoops I just asked NT about worn shoes I'll see myself out
Bro, someone dead *** said after 2 months of daily wear they really break in nicely

I legit thought I was not on Niketalk lol

1674936872824.jpeg

Everything you said is 👌

I was waiting for them to retro the Black/White in the OG High Retro mold and of course they skip it for this trash ‘85 Retro High mold. I’m definitely skipping this release. I can’t do this version.

Back
Top Bottom