Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t get the returning of the other 2 pairs that you bought, because you didn’t hit on a super limited pair of 1s on any of your 12 SNKRS accounts

I don’t get the returning of the other 2 pairs that you bought, because you didn’t hit on a super limited pair of 1s on any of your 12 SNKRS accounts
@ me next time if you like. Don't think I specified how many snkrs accounts I have, but whatever. Pretty simple, Nike can eat the return and I'll get refunded for two pairs of 13's. That's an extra 400 something back in my account and now I can pay resell once pairs touch down if I have to. Or just save it for the next drop like the unc toes or greens coming out.

We aren't getting many good cws because Gentry is gone. I told y'all that once he's gone y'all would miss him. For every negative thing y'all had to say, y'all can easily name something more positive. Say what you want but we had some of the craziest retro+ colorways under him. He also wasn't afraid to try new things with JB whether that was good or bad.
If you were outside you remember... It was bad.

Undefeated sending out wins for the '85. Just got one.

Edit: Undefeated pair coming in tomorrow. SNKRS pair hasn't shipped yet.

Last edited:
CF7FC1F6-AE20-4276-BE73-BF9E01EEEF07.jpeg
Paid the tax after striking out on 30+ raffles & SNKRS, but I had to have these OGs! Too clean 😮‍💨 I tried them on, the fit is definitely TTS!

CF7FC1F6-AE20-4276-BE73-BF9E01EEEF07.jpeg
Paid the tax after striking out on 30+ raffles & SNKRS, but I had to have these OGs! Too clean 😮‍💨 I tried them on, the fit is definitely TTS!
Those are beautiful shoes.

Unfortunately I used up my one SNKRS W every two years on the Playoff 13 shock drop.

Shoes which still haven’t shipped two weeks later.

I may never receive them.

I fall on the thorns of life.

…I bleed.

You’re kidding, right? Neither for this trash mold, be prepared to experience the most discomfort in your life.
Was just wondering. I got an L but I agree these “85s” aren’t really 85s. Still too short height/wrong cuts. I’m sure the “leather” ain’t like the OGs so I’m with you. They ain’t that comfy either huh?

Sold my 2013 Royal blue 1. Should I purchase a pair of the new 85? Or get my size in the 2013 Royal blue 1? The 1 I sold was not in my size.

Back
Top Bottom