Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
did the value of the royals top off at $400? or should we expect it to go up again sometime soon?
when the public realize they have GM/variant pairs, price should go up.
laugh.gif

maybe it also depends if the bred 1s are limited or gr

Last edited:
A footaction around my way has the vegas 1....for retail! Is there anyway I can get them to price match or a coupon I could use to lower that price?

A footaction around my way has the vegas 1....for retail! Is there anyway I can get them to price match or a coupon I could use to lower that price?
Check the coupon thread. They have a Birthday coupon which is $25 off I believe. If I find it ill send it to you

EDIT: Here it is

Last edited:
do you guys know what's the ceiling to avoid customs charges when ordering overseas?

i remember someone here said $250USD or maybe $300?

anyone remember/know what it was again?

do you guys know what's the ceiling to avoid customs charges when ordering overseas?

i remember someone here said $250USD or maybe $300?

anyone remember/know what it was again?

its $250 but its hit or miss

i got yeezys from overseas for $350 & didnt get hit
gmp pack from overseas for $400 & got hit with $66

The mi outlet still has a lot of vegas 1 in stock. Just ordered a size 12. Came to 115 shipped.

SOMEONE please let me know if I'm wrong but... Isn't it very peculiar yet coincidental that next or at every OG 1 release, there happens to be a big release of other shoes that come with it? For example, Royals and All Star Weekend with all the Area 72 shoes and ASG shoes and etc. Black Toes and the WC 88 re-release with some restocks of bred and thunder 4s, etc. And now, there was a HUGE NDC restock today along with the Shadows coming out soon. Pattern or over thinking?

SOMEONE please let me know if I'm wrong but... Isn't it very peculiar yet coincidental that next or at every OG 1 release, there happens to be a big release of other shoes that come with it? For example, Royals and All Star Weekend with all the Area 72 shoes and ASG shoes and etc. Black Toes and the WC 88 re-release with some restocks of bred and thunder 4s, etc. And now, there was a HUGE NDC restock today along with the Shadows coming out soon. Pattern or over thinking?
Overthinking. I can't see how one wouldn't really seem to affect another in any of those cases in any way except for Jordan Brand banking on people who miss out on everything else that releases at that moment being willing to buy the OG I releases as a consolation prize. If anything, this big restock today would be far more beneficial for finishing off the stock of the Black Toe I release than it would be for setting up the Shadow I release this weekend.

Overthinking. I can't see how one wouldn't really seem to affect another in any of those cases in any way except for Jordan Brand banking on people who miss out on everything else that releases at that moment being willing to buy the OG I releases as a consolation prize. If anything, this big restock today would be far more beneficial for finishing off the stock of the Black Toe I release than it would be for setting up the Shadow I release this weekend.
Alright thanks for your input fam. Idk I just think like JB doesn't feel like these OG 1 releases really stand up by themselves alone. Especially cause they are limited so they try to compliment it with other high profile releases like the red 4s.

Alright thanks for your input fam. Idk I just think like JB doesn't feel like these OG 1 releases really stand up by themselves alone. Especially cause they are limited so they try to compliment it with other high profile releases like the red 4s.

Ohhhh, that's what you meant. Yeah, that's definitely the case. But I don't feel like that an exclusive approach to the OG I releases. Nike for the last two years at least has made almost every shoe release alongside something else.

This restock gives me hope that all the other NA 1s after the bald toes may restock on NDC. But ik I won't complain if nike decides to bring out the royals >D

Why do some shoes restock and others don't?  What are some of the reasons behind it?
Royals were never released on NDC. I think if they were to pop up on NDC, it would be considered a release and not a restock which is wrong because it was already released. Plus, Royals were uniquely limited because of Chinese New Year and I don't think anyone including Nike themselves realized there would be that kind of hype and thirst for them. Heck I was in the Royals threads before RD and the hype and thirst just BLEW out of proportions and out of nowhere when they launched. After that, Nike had to relocate their distribution globally, and in my opinion, lower quality to up the quantity. That's why OG 1s, IMO again, like the black toes or celtics or shadows come with that cheaper sock liner and leathers are not as nice as shown by some micro pics taken in the black toes thread. Leather is slightly but significantly thicker on the royals. And well that's that. Sorry for the ramble :lol:

Back
Top Bottom