Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Demand for Royals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supply for Royals.

C'mon Nike. Can't exacerbate it with all these GM pairs out here. :smh:

Last edited:

Bury him in is his o9 shadows :lol:

I saw a pair of 1s where the color part of the sole was like literaly a quarter inch shifted off the white midsole. Haha it was like a mini landslide was goin on there. Also seen a pair where the sole had like a warp effect to it. Like it was twisted a bit and dried that way. Goofy. I always figured that was the most foolproof part of a shoe.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of 1s where the color part of the sole was like literaly a quarter inch shifted off the white midsole. Haha it was like a mini landslide was goin on there. Also seen a pair where the sole had like a warp effect to it. Like it was twisted a bit and dried that way. Goofy. I always figured that was the most foolproof part of a shoe.

That's messed up , you would think they couldn't mess that part up , but they can . The rest of the shoe is flawless and finding a legit pair these days is like pulling teeth .I greatful now after your story lol

My DMP's were a lil warped and my second pair of royals were shifted [emoji]128532[/emoji]

My DMP's were a lil warped and my second pair of royals were shifted [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Makes me not feel so bad , but that does suck i dont expect perfecrion but come on these shoes aren't cheap . I havent even seen this in cheaper nikes .

Is it just me or do you guys think that Jordan 1's are the best type of J's? I'm not feeling any other model at all, except maybe the 11's.

The thing that I love about AJ1's is the simplicity. That bold Nike check that's the most pronounced feature on the shoe. The color blocking for the OG colorways are ridiculous. The fact that you're just wearing air Jordan's on your feet are the best part. Not a pair of air Jordan XI's, not a pair of air Jordan XX8's, not spizikes or any of the extra Roman numerals or names, just a pair of air Jordan's. simplicity

I really wish the Chicagos came with the Nike Air treatment.
For the rest of this year I plan on ignoring the rest of the scheduled releases (outside of the BLK/Red I's) and hunting down the royals, Chicagos, and another pair of BLK/cement III's at a decent price.

I just copped the Shadows and right out of the box I could feel a difference in leather quality compared to my DMP BLK/Reds.

Is the difference huge? No, not at all IMO, but the pair releasing later this year will definitely be nicer than my pair now so ill cop to stock for the future, once these I have now have become beaters.

Top 5 Jordan's for sure. They're like tanks.

Its funny because I think my love for Dunks mad me love the 1s more. Dunks are my favorite shoes ever mainly sbs and how they kill the theme they tackle but regular dunks arnt bad ether like the Golden Rods are classic. Had my first pair of Jordan 1s back when I started my collection (ironic right) it was the polka dot blue ones not even going lie or be ashamed lol. This year really made me understand how classic they are tho after the Chicagos I fell in love all over again and now I own 4 pairs of 1s. Trying finish off the year with 7

Back
Top Bottom