Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OG AJKO for next year has a "101" color code according to footlocker. Should be a white with black accents.
what could it be?

they just released the black toe AJKO so that's not it.

OG AJKO for next year has a "101" color code according to footlocker. Should be a white with black accents.
what could it be?

they just released the black toe AJKO so that's not it.
i know they said the Chicago KOs are coming out next year without the "aged" rubber and such so maybe those?

T
Agree 100% the only thing better on the 01 royal pair was the shade of blue used as it definitely pops more than the 2013 release.
That alone makes them better in my opinion,
I also did not like the inner lining of the royal 1 from 2013. Like alpha interior or something

you know if the black part of those hawks was white they would be spot on but the black makes them a little better than a Mikkey D's shoe, slightly lol
:lol:

For the black base, these are Ronald's alternate away game shoes.

Last edited:
:lol:

For the black base, these are Ronald's alternate away game shoes.
gotcha lmao yeah these are bad and i love high top 1s especially when they have a blank heel but i cant even force myself to like them, if they go under 100 ill cop to beat up maybe

gotcha lmao yeah these are bad and i love high top 1s especially when they have a blank heel but i cant even force myself to like them, if they go under 100 ill cop to beat up maybe
Completely agreed fam. For myself, id rather use that money towards doubling up on my shadows or tripling up on my black toes.

I could only hope Nike will do this kind of OG branded 1s release again and, optimistically speaking, even better by that time 10 or so years from now ('85, '94, '01, '13, ??)

Last edited:
Completely agreed fam. For myself, id rather use that money towards doubling up on my shadows or tripling up on my black toes.

I could only hope Nike will do this kind of OG branded 1s release again and, optimistically speaking, even better by that time 10 or so years from now ('85, '94, '01, '13, ??)
Right. Im hoping due to the success recently they dont water these down with rereleases.

Cerritos Footaction in LA has shadow 1's. size 8,8.5, and 12 for anyone looking.

Right. Im hoping due to the success recently they dont water these down with rereleases.

I'm with you on that. I can deal with some more crappy colorways if that means they'll drop a few more OG colors.

Cerritos Footaction in LA has shadow 1's. size 8,8.5, and 12 for anyone looking.

Need that size 8 fam.... smh... (im in the DC Area)

Anybody have the footaction style code so I can try and do a stock locate? lmk...

Back
Top Bottom