Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder what pair to keep... I have breds but I am buying shadows. Idk which ones to sell. With the resell price of either of them, I can easy grab another pair and still have some extra money

I'm with you, these look nice but nothing beats what JB hasn't given us yet, Wht/Gry, Wht/Blu and Wht/Metallic Navy. I'll take those please.

How much room do you have size wise for the tongue swap?

If you mean shoe size, I was able to swap a size 13 tongue and still make it stick up about an inch above the top of the shoe on my size 14s. JB released that '88 Air Jordan 3s at the exact time/date that Jordan made that famous dunk from the free throw line at the 1988 ASG, maybe they drop these on the date that MJ won the 1982 NCAA Championship, which would be March 29.

That's a Saturday.

If you mean shoe size, I was able to swap a size 13 tongue and still make it stick up about an inch above the top of the shoe on my size 14s. JB released that '88 Air Jordan 3s at the exact time/date that Jordan made that famous dunk from the free throw line at the 1988 ASG, maybe they drop these on the date that MJ won the 1982 NCAA Championship, which would be March 29.

That's a Saturday.

Thanks there are some highlights on eBay but they're a size below mine thunk I'll cop

For all my ATL people City Gear is doing an additional 30% off on sale items.  Laneys and Highlights were on sale for $99 plus an additional 30%.  I saw them at the South Dekalb and Southlake locations. The  Southlake location also had the "Gucci" 1 in stock in large sizes (10.5 were on the wall).

Last edited:
How much room do you have size wise for the tongue swap?

That's a Saturday.

nice research, its probably gonna be then or sometime march for sure.

Are we still flaunting our kicks or nah?
2013 has been quite a year for me folks. Shout out to all my NT Pizza boys for all the laughs, struggles and memories. Wouldn't get here without y'all. 
nthat.gif

2013 has been quite a year for me folks. Shout out to all my NT Pizza boys for all the laughs, struggles and memories. Wouldn't get here without y'all. :nthat:  
Ahhhhhh, now I see how those Black/Golds got them scratches on em :tongue:.

Nice collection brother :smokin

Any outlets still have Vegas 1s anywhere been trying to locate them with nike reps but they can't find any.

2013 has been quite a year for me folks. Shout out to all my NT Pizza boys for all the laughs, struggles and memories. Wouldn't get here without y'all. :nthat:  

j/k.. Nice pics / kicks G.. :nthat: but I am a little salty.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom