Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Little cool details on em too like the insole, back of the tongue tag and the lace tips.

Last edited:
especially at $120 and 10% cashback ill pick em up.

knowing i havent copped on NDC in over 3 months ill still strike out :lol:

Little details is what makes a shoe in my opinion. That & quality, the 'Friends & Family' deliver both.

so many dope shoe concepts and colorways , but I wouldnt buy simply because I couldnt wear em with anything. Thats why I feel the breds/royals are such a good shoe. Great colorway without standing out 

Putting the Michaels containers to use! I didn't go back to get more, maybe this wknd lol

AJSB Lance Mountains = WEAK

Mismatched shoes are not hot. If they wanted to sell the fact that Lance painted shoes back in his day then match the shoes and paint them. But doing mismatched shoes to encourage people to buy both so they have a "matched" pair is wack on Nikes part. Marketing at its best. None the less folks will still be drooling over them especially since they will be "limited".

Mismatched shoes are not hot. If they wanted to sell the fact that Lance painted shoes back in his day then match the shoes and paint them. But doing mismatched shoes to encourage people to buy both so they have a "matched" pair is wack on Nikes part. Marketing at its best. None the less folks will still be drooling over them especially since they will be "limited".
"marketing" that was the word inside my mind when i read the first sentence. lol then you also mentioned the same word. i guess you're right.. thats a way to force people to buy the other pair.. AND choosing the bred and royal colorway is another one to pull up the hype.  imo if i get them this sat online. just ndc or bust no worries.

You know nothing
mean.gif

Lance wore mismatched shoes and also painted them sometimes .  Google that.

Nike doesn't need to encourage anyone to buy both pairs.   People in this very thread already do that, some even have six and seven pairs.

People should drool over the shoe because it has leather worth drooling over.  It's about time the AJ 1 got some real love from Nike.

Bin 1 should have been the first shoe released in that series,  Banned 1s going straight to outlets, Fusion 1s cluttering up the market, and now the overuse of the Nike Air branding.
mad.gif

Yeah I said it
sick.gif

You know nothing:smh:
Lance wore mismatched shoes and also painted them sometimes .  Google that.
Nike doesn't need to encourage anyone to buy both pairs.   People in this very thread already do that, some even have six and seven pairs.
People should drool over the shoe because it has leather worth drooling over.  It's about time the AJ 1 got some real love from Nike.
Bin 1 should have been the first shoe released in that series,  Banned 1s going straight to outlets, Fusion 1s cluttering up the market, and now the overuse of the Nike Air branding. >:

Yeah I said it:x

Didn't know he wore mismatched shoes. I agree with you in everything else you said. But I think they should give the breds and royals and upgraded leather I dont wanna buy two different pairs then strip them of the paint so I have banned 1 quality leather. Ridiculous. LOL

What I do know is if I posted a picture of me wearing a bred on one foot and a royal on the other y'all would have a field day with that ****. Now cause Lance Mountain doing a collab that **** is "cool". I'm just sayin.

I'll drop it though as I know a lot of people gonna put the flame to me on this subject. :D

Be careful with those drop fronts. Some of mine have sharp edges from the injection molding. Put a layer of bubble wrap on the bottom of each box to be safe.

I don't know about ya'll but I want some lance mountain's,

I have a feeling I am gonna miss out on these, but i really don't want to pay resell

so good thing i have some spares so i can just create my own custom Black/White Lance Mountains

now I just need to check out the local outlet tomorrow & come up with some SB tongue tags & laces, will post progress pics

not srs btw lol

Bruh please don't destroy your royals and Breds to make Lance Mountains.

TBH I'm sure u could just sell royals and get both pair even at resell.

I have a feeling I am gonna miss out on these, but i really don't want to pay resell

so good thing i have some spares so i can just create my own custom Black/White Lance Mountains

now I just need to check out the local outlet tomorrow & come up with some SB tongue tags & laces, will post progress pics

not srs btw lol

:smh:

not srs btw lol
If you are really doing that Google DIY scratch off paint.  The kind they use on those lottery tickets.  It may help if you want the paint to rub off.

Back
Top Bottom