Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wearing these today reassures me that these are the best release of all the OG NA 1's
smokin.gif
Just cleaned mine today. Man, the leather is 
pimp.gif

i just either go straight to these or the 01 breds, hardly wear the royals or bred's from last year. :nerd:

Last edited:
Love the black tongue on the black toes....I thought I would like the white tongue on the carmine pair more than I do though. You would think it would flow with the shoe better but now I'm not sure. Maybe it needs different laces.

Fall and winter is when I mostly wear my 1s aka winter boots. So my shoes have been sitting. Too hot to wear right now and I still don't' like how they look with shorts on me.

^^
This
I feel like a 15yr old high school kid wearing high tops with shorts
I also like to wear my 1s with jeans in the fall and winter

Love the black tongue on the black toes....I thought I would like the white tongue on the carmine pair more than I do though. You would think it would flow with the shoe better but now I'm not sure. Maybe it needs different laces.
Yeah I think the carmine Is would look better with black laces and I do like the black toes with the black tongue. I wonder if nike will ever release that version in OG form someday

Fall and winter is when I mostly wear my 1s aka winter boots. So my shoes have been sitting. Too hot to wear right now and I still don't' like how they look with shorts on me.

Same always put on some ones with shorts and end up taking them off cuz I feel they look weird. Love wearing them in the fall tho. My shadows are a go to

stayblunted stayblunted those both look much better with the swap imo. I was not a fan of the carmine but I would definitely wear them with the white tongue. Great job. They look dope.

Wear my shadows daily, but still like Royals more. Ill take either over Breds any day. Breds are a far third for me.

seeing lance mountains being posted makes me even more mad, i could have had them for retail on that restock :smh:

bballermarkie bballermarkie
Banneds are looking good fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]. Repped

Just bought a third pair yesterday and will be here on Monday :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom