• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Doubled up! Had to get one to stock. Quai 1 are so slept on

Just scrolled up and seen the gaffle Nike used yesterday, I caught the restock 6 mins in and it said the Frags was gone. Weird to see Sold out so quick on NDC, they def used them as bait and force you to cop something else. I gracefully closed the tab on my phone when I saw the Frags was gone. Not getting me Nike :smile:

same here. i was contemplating getting the IV's for a second, but they didnt have my size anyway. i was surprised the laney I's were on the restock. actually the whole list of stuff they restocked was pretty random. im mad sneakersteal posted the restock info 4 min before nike even tweeted it.

I disagree with the ploy of putting frags on there just to sell other stuff. All of the shoes in the restock outside of probably the laneys have been sold out for a while. They are all Jordan retros. They sell themselves and it's not like nike dropped their whole warehouse of back stock. It was just a couple pairs.

The sudden hype for the struggle Shadows is amazing. They were not sought after at RD, but now they are? Nike's marketing machine at work!

The sudden hype for the struggle Shadows is amazing. They were not sought after at RD, but now they are? Nike's marketing machine at work!
that's def at play, but people's opinion can change. by the time that happens, the resell price has turned you off tho, so the chance to get em retail and free shipping (maybe a coupon too) makes it tempting. plus it's an emotional response to want to get something from a restock.

are barons considered better quality than black toes?

that's def at play, but people's opinion can change. by the time that happens, the resell price has turned you off tho, so the chance to get em retail and free shipping (maybe a coupon too) makes it tempting. plus it's an emotional response to want to get something from a restock.

are barons considered better quality than black toes?
I dont own black toes but when comparing the struggle shadows to the real shadows, the quality seems similar to me. Most people hated the Barons due to the nubuck heel and pinstripe sock liner

I don't think they're sought after per se, but people who want them no longer have the option of a lot of pairs to choose from. Hell 2 years from now people who want laser 1s will be paying more than retail. Once a shoe is no longer sitting people will want it, the same way people return shoes that don't sell out the first day LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

laser 1s are an average colorway but that shape/leather makes them decent
laugh.gif
....people are gonna be mad they missed out on that jimmy jazz price

sold my VNDS pair for 160 before the hype, i don't get how the value changes so drastically.
could've had black toes for 220-240 now i dont see a pair close to 300, this market is a seller by seller thing

I dont own black toes but when comparing the struggle shadows to the real shadows, the quality seems similar to me. Most people hated the Barons due to the nubuck heel and pinstripe sock liner
the liner i get, i had forgotten about the heel 
mean.gif

I know you've all probably discussed this already, I didn't want to go back 1000 pages. What do you think the probability of copping the "Shattered Backboard" will be and where will they drop. I live in NYC they have to drop somewhere around here, They seem really secretive with those. "Extremely Limited" Like they'll only release half a pair to the public. HA! What are ya'll thoughts?

Looks like Kickz101 in Melbourne are dropping Pinnacle 1's for my Mates Down Under

Here you go bro matters7 matters7 I like how they're doing it... if you don't fit the shoe you ain't getting it :pimp:

Ok here's the 411 you all need to know for the Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle release at K101 this weekend.
We'll be holding a raffle at 9.30am this Saturday 16th May.
Here's the details
Raffle by size
1 entry per person, passport or drivers license number required on entry and corresponding photo ID on pickup if successful
Can only enter the size that you wear. If your foot is not the size of the pair you win, the pair will be redrawn
Entries open Thursday the 14th at 10:30
Entries close 4pm Friday the 15th
Raffle will start at 9:30am sharp, Saturday morning
Enter by calling the store on (03) 9620 1101 or by coming into the store.
No holds or lay-bys.
Sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 & 14
Retail $500

Good luck to all.

@jumpman23 #kickz101 #aj1 #aj1pinnacle #pinnacle #blackandgold #jumpman23 #jordanbrand #sneakernews #sneakerfreaker #complekicks #************* #raffle #goodlucktoall #1985

Back
Top Bottom