Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My boy just offered me ds '99 sole swapped bred 4s or skunk SBS worn once for my quai 1 ds. That bred 4 '99 looks the go...

Not worth it. Midsole will still crumble, even a sole swap delays the inevitable. Also, sometimes the heel tab starts to harden and crack.

So I guess the Breds are not releasing on SP.

If you're talking about what showed up in their release calendar no way. They have been pulling that stunt for the last two years putting a bunch of hype on the calendar and never selling it to attract hits on their page

If you're talking about what showed up in their release calendar no way. They have been pulling that stunt for the last two years putting a bunch of hype on the calendar and never selling it to attract hits on their page
:lol: they are STILL pulling that ****?!

Jesus.

Last edited:

So I guess the Breds are not releasing on SP.
They did that with the Aunt Pearl VI when the hype was crazy 
laugh.gif

There's new pics of the PSLA 1's, I'm sure someone will post here. IG: us11hustla ---Underwhelming. The white LM's are better, but I'm in for one.

Last edited:
Kinda wish I would have kept my pair and not given my buddy the under retail lob DS. Miss that shoe

Now thats a true friend right there. When I can I try to help my buddies out just real hard nowadays when I can't even get one pair.

Now thats a true friend right there. When I can I try to help my buddies out just real hard nowadays when I can't even get one pair.
Find a local location. Find that one person and build. Tbh NT is my last resort to finding help for pairs wanted. Besides sincerity is at a all time low. Lurking and stealing information just to make us pay more.

Back when I was working at Nike I got them at the employee store for like 80. Gave them to him for that price. Then later I missed a released that I wanted and he had multiples. Dude was trying to sell them to me for market price on resell. Some friend lol

Find a local location. Find that one person and build. Tbh NT is my last resort to finding help for pairs wanted. Besides sincerity is at a all time low. Lurking and stealing information just to make us pay more.

Yeah I need to find that one store and person and build. When you have a connect do they expect you to buy every retro that comes out?

Back when I was working at Nike I got them at the employee store for like 80. Gave them to him for that price. Then later I missed a released that I wanted and he had multiples. Dude was trying to sell them to me for market price on resell. Some friend lol

Man sorry to hear that. Nevermind what I said. Lol

Yeah I need to find that one store and person and build. When you have a connect do they expect you to buy every retro that comes out?
That's hard to say. When I came back from hiatus. I bought alot of stuff with shoes. Got most of the releases all the 3s wolf grey 5s orion 7s* :x * last shots Yankee 14s *lt graphite* and the concords of course. Lebron 9s was another shoe I bought multiple of but there not a retro. A connect will let you pay retail and under. A plug will guarantee you the shoe but at a price

Blk Toes Have Always been on my Rader
Never had a pair in my own Size
Just Flips!

Blk toes w/ Blk tongue swap! Fire!!!!

just did this. camera phone pics. bought a pair of HRs to do the swap, but then i started to like the HRs so i had to cop a 2nd pair. job came out great, imo. i actually like the HRs better with the white tongue. it kinda gives them a little more pop, especially with the black laces. now i need to find another pair of black toes so i can have a white tongue version also.

That's hard to say. When I came back from hiatus. I bought alot of stuff with shoes. Got most of the releases all the 3s wolf grey 5s orion 7s* :x * last shots Yankee 14s *lt graphite* and the concords of course. Lebron 9s was another shoe I bought multiple of but there not a retro. A connect will let you pay retail and under. A plug will guarantee you the shoe but at a price

Oh ok I see Now the difference between a connect and a plug. Thanks for the info.

I can relate :lol:

You're still a real one for giving him that look though, so you shouldn't regret it.

charmcitykid charmcitykid nice! Now take them damn red laces out. I think black makes that toe pop even more. Red laces makes me feel like the shoe could have more red in it!

Last edited:
There's new pics of the PSLA 1's, I'm sure someone will post here. IG: us11hustla ---Underwhelming. The white LM's are better, but I'm in for one.

They should be dropping soon, but I agree white LMs are better but these will be nice compliment to em. My white LMs are in heavy rotation

Back
Top Bottom