Only 1's I'm looking forward to are…

Kentucky's
White/Grey
White/Metallic Black
White/Metallic Red
White/Metallic Orange

…and remastered versions of the '13/'14 OG colorways
laugh.gif
I just need Bred and Royal 1's for DS or VNDS within retail prices and I'm super good.  

I just need Bred and Royal 1's for DS or VNDS within retail prices and I'm super good.  
I feel you there about within retail prices, but I'm good on decent resell prices :wink:

I still need Shadows, Royals (still waiting for my trade shipment to arrive for inspection), B/W's, and Black Toes.

Last edited:
this guy lol regardless of if you wear them or not there are certain materials that will crumble/crack regardless just because of age, like those Ndestrukts he had in the video, i have owned 4 pairs of them from DS to worn up until i bought them from someone else and they all crumble on first wear, not so Ndestruktable lol

Got bored and decided to take a pic of the the 1s I have just sitting in the corner of my room before I move em into the closet. All DS and mostly all doubles. Still beating the first pairs so these will stay DS for a while. Forgot to put in the Vegas 1s which are favorite of all. Vegas 1s were really underrated and great quality. Also didnt put in my Frags since theyre in my rotation at the moment. Im wearing my real Frags often instead of those Frag Laser customs I have in that pic there. Smh

Last edited:
Got bored and decided to take a pic of the the 1s I have just sitting in the corner of my room before I move em into the closet. All DS and mostly all doubles. Still beating the first pairs so these will stay DS for a while. Forgot to put in the Vegas 1s which are favorite of all. Vegas 1s were really underrated and great quality. Also didnt put in my Frags since theyre in my rotation at the moment. Im wearing my real Frags often instead of those Frag Laser customs I have in that pic there. Smh

this guy lol regardless of if you wear them or not there are certain materials that will crumble/crack regardless just because of age, like those Ndestrukts he had in the video, i have owned 4 pairs of them from DS to worn up until i bought them from someone else and they all crumble on first wear, not so Ndestruktable lol

I was so sad when my ndestrukts crumbled on me. Loved those shoes

True, but they last longer if you wear them than letting them sit in the box (1s excluded).

Back
Top Bottom