Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would like to say a massive thank you to @so much sole 23 for hooking me up at a fair price with the 1985 Jordan jacket. I wore it as soon as it arrived and can't wait too wear it heaps more :smile:

I would like to say a massive thank you to @so much sole 23 for hooking me up at a fair price with the 1985 Jordan jacket. I wore it as soon as it arrived and can't wait too wear it heaps more :smile:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I feel your pain @theLtrain. I just can't muster up the courage to pay resell on these. Hell, I couldn't make myself do it the week of release and it's only getting worse every day... I wish I would've just done the ATC that @GetemChavez linked me with...

I feel your pain @theLtrain. I just can't muster up the courage to pay resell on these. Hell, I couldn't make myself do it the week of release and it's only getting worse every day... I wish I would've just done the ATC that @GetemChavez linked me with...
Yeah f resale prices on these. I could have them but I'd be sleeping in them on the lawn.

Still disappointed in myself about the Frags, wish I copped on RD. I can't bring myself to pay resale on these

Yeah f resale prices on these. I could have them but I'd be sleeping in them on the lawn.
This year will be ours. Don't be ashamed that resale too high. Pissing contest sus anyways. Go get you some black toes. Quality sucks but they are my favorite. Thanks @GetemChavez for the assist. Sad he left the good side for the GOOD side [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Outta of all the frags of course...

Last edited:
This year will be ours. Don't be ashamed that resale too high. Pissing contest sus anyways. Go get you some black toes. Quality sucks but they are my favorite. Thanks @GetemChavez for the assist. Sad he left the good side for the GOOD side [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Outta of all the frags of course...
I'm not ashamed at all. I have kids to support so I just consider my priorities in order

Back
Top Bottom