Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The breds were actually the pair that got me into liking shoes into first place. I remember I saw a picture when I was riding up to Food Lion a couple of days after RD (when I didn't know shoes could sell out
laugh.gif
) and I asked my dad could they buy them for me. He said hell no and my mom just looked at me like I needed to be sent to the hospital 
laugh.gif

Got a job and flourishing on my own now, in like flynn this time around 
smokin.gif

BHM 2016. Not to bad

Correct, they are very bad.
Once again...dont always believe what u see and read on the web....

I read on the internet that if its on the internet it has to be true..:tongue:
do you guys know any store still selling pinnacle tan?
FA23 in NY does, not sure of size run. They'd prolly do a phone order at this point :rofl:

Never cared for the x on the heel so I won't be upset if they're too difficult to cop at retail..

Last edited:
[/quoteFA23 in NY does, not sure of size run. They'd prolly do a phone order at this point
roll.gif

Never cared for the x on the heel so I won't be upset if they're too difficult to cop at retail..
they dont anymore 
frown.gif
 Is there any other US retailer still carrying them?

Last edited:

[/quoteFA23 in NY does, not sure of size run. They'd prolly do a phone order at this point :rofl:

they dont anymore :frown:  Is there any other US retailer still carrying them?
they lied unless they didn't have your size. Them joints still on display as of about 5 mins ago

Happy New year NT Fam!

Need your help guys. Do you think $599 shipped for a DS J1 Shadows size 8 is a good price? or should i ask for lower price like $550? what do you think? Thank you in advance.

Happy New year NT Fam!

Need your help guys. Do you think $599 shipped for a DS J1 Shadows size 8 is a good price? or should i ask for lower price like $550? what do you think? Thank you in advance.

Wow im thankful i got mine for 280 two years ago... I was even talking to the guy and even negoitate it!

But in your case, its up to you, the market for these are super super dry!

Back
Top Bottom