Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only size 14 left on SNKRS. Sold quicker then tbe WC4's
eek.gif
It was probably a much smaller release, sorta surprised at how fast they went though, glad I got mine. It also took way less time to purchase than yesterday's kerfuffle.

Nah, it's real, all the foot sites are just about sold out, too
eek.gif
Yea i waited on SNKRS to see how they were going to sell but had carted a pair on FTL too....as soon as i seen SNKRS sell out i hit the order button on FTL sucks had to pay shipping (free shipping code don't work) on there but a least i hopefully secured a pair!!

I couldn't even checkout on SNKRS for my size 9.

All my info was up and when I hit "place order" error after error.

200w.gif

This weekend was good to me asg foams wc4s and asg 1s. I'm a happy mane
YES SIR!!!.....stylin' and profilin'...whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Im right there wit ya same for me was able to scoop all 3 myself!!......the app aint mess up when really needed would still have to like to had a shot and been able to enter the OVO raffle but Ooooo well

Last edited:
SNKRS popped up as sold out on the iPad.  But I got thru on the browser. I also don't like SNKRS on the browser but it worked this time.

Can anyone comment on chi low quality? I'm assuming pleather like the other lows.

wait, the All Stars are selling out? I underestimated that one. Was hoping to cop in a couple of weeks after hearing everyones opinion on comfort.

wait, the All Stars are selling out? I underestimated that one. Was hoping to cop in a couple of weeks after hearing everyones opinion on comfort.
This.

On the other hand, this SP pic makes me glad I didn't cop.
33xhftz.jpg

They look a bit weird in this pic.

Last edited:
I like the details on the ASG/passports. Imo they should've went with obsidian/gold. Congrats to those that wanted and were able to scoop.

Back
Top Bottom