Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Last week an old friend hit me up and asked to borrow some shoes to sketch. Dude is super super talented and absolutely killed it!! Must check out his work, unrecognised talent.
insta: jeremy_lane_
That's ******* dope. Puts my artwork to shame. 
laugh.gif

I don't think there's a sneaker out there that looks better from the overhead view than the AJ1. Wore these out to the vape store today and damn I love them. I grew up watching MJ and loving his sneaks, but I was a little late to the 1's. They came out only 4 yrs after I was born lol. Then I never really noticed how dope they were until I put a pair on and looked down for the first time. Fell in love instantly. Been playing catch up ever since lol. Anyways here they are, one of the best colorways of THE best sneaker ever. And that's not my opinion, that's a fact lol.

Just what we need...... We spend bank on actual shoes, now we'll spend it on drawings of them LOL! :rofl:

I'd buy one

macg0120 macg0120 I sure hope so... I'd pick up all three of those lol. That's the only colorway of the 350's I like. And I love the bred's and the wtk8 is pretty dope too.

I always lol every time I see a shoe palace release calendar post.

However tomorrow is Jordans bday and don't be surprised if some things pop up. wink wink

[/Aka unc 1, cybers, dons, db, PSNY]

What I've heard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom