Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Random Sidenote: i feel like joining niketalk and posting in this forum especially has upped my cool points and respect. To go from /r/sneakers to niketalk i see the difference. I post in reddit and say some clever stuff and boom Im getting way more Upvotes than I used to on average.

Last edited:
Saw that pic on 2muchsol3 on IG , big time fakes , dude is selling early release fakes of space jams for $550, even this dude pinoe77 saying they real lol

Saw that pic on 2muchsol3 on IG , big time fakes , dude is selling early release fakes of space jams for $550, even this dude pinoe77 saying they real lol

I thought pinoe77 was a trusted source? I don't even know anymore, this real/fake this has gotten completely outta hand.

Oh ok. IDK why I thought he used to be on here leaking information in like the late 2000s. Must be confusing him with someone else.

Just got back from my local Nike outlet... They had Laser 1s for $129... Couldn't resist and came home with a pair.

Last edited:
just complete my LM set  
nthat.gif

white 8.5 DS for 363 shipped

not bad

seller got  9.5 & 10 left (white only)

2muchSol3 is from Rochester N.Y. where I am from. He has been selling fakes since 2010 and everyone here knows his stuff are fufu. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

2muchSol3 is from Rochester N.Y. where I am from. He has been selling fakes since 2010 and everyone here knows his stuff are fufu. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Dammmmmn! I was actually very close to copping a pair of SBBs from him some months back. If I recall correctly I posted some pics here and I was getting that they were legit. Ended up not pulling trigger tho because the price got too high for me. SMH.

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]ap[COLOR=#Red]p[/COLOR]y 4[COLOR=#Red]t[/COLOR]h o[COLOR=#Red]f[/COLOR] Ju[COLOR=#Red]l[/COLOR]y F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

kehs8p.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom