Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Meh. Don't like the pebbled shattered backboard leather treatment these got. I'm sure the quality is great but this ain't the real OG Black/Red 1 we should be getting.
You crazy.  The reason people are excited is because of the SBB treatment it got.  The leather is so soft and buttery.  Can't make this stuff up bruh

It's soft and nice but prefer smooth leather for Breds

I get where he's coming from and others will agree

I love the leather on my Banneds but these are exactly what I have been hoping for, banned quality with the OG colorway and no gimmicks
Can't wait

Just picked up a used pair of Royals. Some heel drag and a fair number of creases on the medial right shoe but overall happy to add these to my small newbie collection, and I sold my Vachetta Tan Pinnacles at a profit to help pay for them.

The leather doesn't look as tumbled on the official pics...

2 pairs
mean.gif
may have to change the amount of pairs I'm trying to get to 45 now 

What are some good reliable pre order sites? I've never gone that route, but I can't take an L this time.

AJ1s looking nice! Sept 3rd release?

Also, out of curiosity, is this true from NiceKicks? Never was a fan of their site and I find it difficult to believe that the "Bred" term started that long ago.

Last edited:
AJ1s looking nice! Sept 3rd release?

Also, out of curiosity, is this true from NiceKicks? Never was a fan of their site and I find it difficult to believe that the "Bred" term started that long ago.

This is accurate.

I only knew about the term bred because of Nt around that time as well

Ive always originated it with the XIs. I think they might have their info mixed up. The date is about right though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom