• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Step backwards from what?
Look at the materials of the Frags the shoe that started the remastered program. Laser 1's, Chicago's, SBB's, Vachetta Tans, UNC's, CM's, YY, Letterman's and Navy Metallics all pretty good right. Then we get stiff leather on the bred 1 and the upcoming Away SBB. That sounds like backwards to me.

Last edited:
From those shoes I only own Chi, SBB, and CM. These Breds are about the same.

You probably have a better stance since you own all of those.

Look at the materials of the Frags the shoe that started the remastered program. Laser 1's, Chicago's, SBB's, Vachetta Tans, UNC's, CM's, YY, Letterman's and Navy Metallics all pretty good right. Then we get stiff leather on the bred 1 and the upcoming Away SBB. That sounds like backwards to me.

Banned 16 leather is better than half and the shoe was less limited than the other half. Wait to see the "away" SBB in person before calling the leather stiff; looks pretty good from pics though I know some people are already saying they're not huge fans of the leather. If you take away frag and OG SBB, Banned 16s have best leather of the past 2 years

Banned 16 leather is better than half and the shoe was less limited than the other half. Wait to see the "away" SBB in person before calling the leather stiff; looks pretty good from pics though I know some people are already saying they're not huge fans of the leather. If you take away frag and OG SBB, Banned 16s have best leather of the past 2 years
You think the Bred 2016's have the best leather in the past 2 years? The black part of the shoe which makes up the majority of shoe is pretty stiff bro. It feels just like the bred 1 lows(2-14-2015) that came out recently. Another shoe that was also part of the remastered program.

You think the Bred 2016's have the best leather in the past 2 years? The black part of the shoe which makes up the majority of shoe is pretty stiff bro. It feels just like the bred 1 lows(2-14-2015) that came out recently. Another shoe that was also part of the remastered program.

Lol did you even read what I said? I said better leather than HALF of your list. SBB and Frags have better leather, and I'm assuming vachetta tan better for that price lol. But SBB and Frags were way more limited. Banned 16 were similar to Chi in availability and I think Banned 16 has better leather

Also SBB black leather doesn't kill either, which is low key a little upsetting because I love them lol. Favorite Js that came out since like '13 prolly longer.

The Banned 1 release(leather quality) wasn't really that great. I guess if we're only judging half the shoe. Alot people are attaching sentimental value to this shoe.

I think a lot of people have poor perception as to what "exceptional quality leather" really is.

I base off comfort when i actually wear the shoe. Its weird how ppl look at the leather you got to feel that buttery leather to know if it's real cow hide lol
with all the filters that exist in social media. I'm very weary of judging quality by pictures.

with all the filters that exist in social media. I'm very weary of judging quality by pictures.

Tell that to the heads in here who don't own a shoe but speak on the quality based off of pictures :rofl:

word to "SBB aways are trash compared to blah blah blah"

saw a pair of metallic navys for $99 but they're in a size 8.5 (i'm a size 8 ).

now the question is...

metallic navys or black toes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom