• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pimp.gif

i dont see how folks getting caught in the messages though. I be offering to deal outside of ebay left and right, never got flagged
laugh.gif

I feel like there's some scenarios where they let you cook (sales history/volume, age of account maybe?) b/c they know they're going to get paid a certain amount monthly anyways. I do a bunch offline, but sometimes folks just pay the 'paypal fee juiced' markup before negotiation is an option
I just got flagged a few days ago for buying outside ebay. First time after many buying/selling outside ebay. Worth it though, saved me $40. Wont stop me in the future. 

waaaaaay underrated and underappreciated
nthat.gif
I don't think they're underappreciated per se because everyone who owns this pair has given rave reviews about the quality and look of the shoe therefore the few people who either own it or have held it in hand have definitely appreciated the shoe imho. Everyone I've come across has said the VT's are sick.

On the other hand, one pair of Pinnacle 1s - the Baroque Brown - imo has just as great if not better leather quality than the Vachetta Tans yet people don't seem to like the shoe or like the way it looks. Among the 4 colorways of Pinnacle 1s, the Baroque Brown has the lowest resell value and many have told me they're not feeling the BB's. I've held all and tried on all four colorways and my favorite is the Baroque Brown, with the Vachetta Tans right behind. In fact, I ended up purchasing the BB's over the VT's. 

Having said that, I think the most "underappreciated" pair among the Pinnacle 1s is the Baroque Brown. They actually look much better on feet than they do on shelf.

My pair below:

I like how folks on twitter are comparing these Satin 1's to the Levis 1's from way back...

I wonder how many Levis 1's were made??

I kind of think the satins will release as a gr later, of course not numbered.
To me they're a cool novelty shoe.

You pass on them or was late for them?
Too late by about 30mins...would have gotten them to flip for other stuff I wanted. Got there and was undecided about what to get because personally I don't like the way the satins look. without the limited tag i'm sure the breds would have sold out first.

I feel you...  every week sumthin drops these days

every week!!

Its either JB, Ultra Boost, Flyknit, or something i want from John Elliott each and every week. YOu know how they track what you look at online and put ads on pages you visit based on what you visit? I swear the 3 companies I mentioned get together and say who's taking turns with getting my money.

Back
Top Bottom