• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You can't ever have enough breds imo 
smokin.gif
   those 4 are gonna last a long time

Breds were the best pickup for me this year.  Had to pay resell but whatever.. needed them.  Also did 2x on these as well.  

Black Toes i got at retail but honestly, not really loving them now that I have in hand.  

Breds were the best pickup for me this year.  Had to pay resell but whatever.. needed them.  Also did 2x on these as well.  

Black Toes i got at retail but honestly, not really loving them now that I have in hand.  
same here man, I think the colorway just isn't for me. I'd rather wear black/whites. if I want to wear a red pair I'd rather just wear my breds

What's a fair price for the bred 1s in a size 10? I'm a little weary about the well produced fakes nowadays, and contemplating if I should go the poor man's route with the rare air release :/. Thanks

What's a fair price for the bred 1s in a size 10? I'm a little weary about the well produced fakes nowadays, and contemplating if I should go the poor man's route with the rare air release :/. Thanks
Under $300 is a deal. Market rate is prob between $300-$350.

If you were to go with the closest alternative, Rare Air is prob the best bet. Stay away from the 1.5 Bred. 

Under $300 is a deal. Market rate is prob between $300-$350.

If you were to go with the closest alternative, Rare Air is prob the best bet. Stay away from the 1.5 Bred. 

Thanks, I've seen some deals for larger sizes, such as 270 and lower.

I have the lows but they're not the same lol.. Almost bought the KOs but they weren't comfortable at all, though the lows aren't that much better too. Might have to wait on the rare air. They're just shoes people wear them!

Thanks, I've seen some deals for larger sizes, such as 270 and lower.

I have the lows but they're not the same lol.. Almost bought the KOs but they weren't comfortable at all, though the lows aren't that much better too. Might have to wait on the rare air. They're just shoes people wear them!
I bought poor man alternatives leading into the 2016 Breds. AJKO & 1.5's. All a waste of money. At least the Rare Air's will look & wear the same to the originals, especially if you wear your jeans over the tongue. It's def the best if you're not gonna spend on the OG. 

270 is about right for the big footers. Resell is tough for us in the 9.5/10.0 size range. Always have to pay the most since it's the intersection of middle/high school kids & grown @** men. LOL. 

That poor man price needs to be lower than the 20 dollar difference between the OG 1's.

Last edited:
OG colorways always mean ppl grab multiples. I personally copped 2 pairs of Breds which added to my other 2 pairs of 2013 Breds and 3 pairs of Black toes. All at retail. Need to have available stock around the house

Last edited:
Retail price just floating around like it was nothing. Kudos for being able to do that! Lord knows how hard some of these releases were.

I see the Kentucky bandwagon building up. Since only 2 stores in a 400 mile radius around me are getting them, I probably need to cop.

Last edited:
Nike hit me with the reserve for kentuckys. Will grab a pair now, and hope for a discount down the road. Not taking my chances though.

Back
Top Bottom