Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
regardless for $35 you can't beat that for an NA J. I mean that's like Walmart or Payless prices more or less!
Enjoy them bro for $35 id def scoop a pair

*shrug* if you like em its fine. I just know when I buy something only for price it rarely gets worn and ends up in the bottom of a stack for a couple years
I'm the opposite. The more I spend money on something the less I am to wear them which is why I tend to avoid paying resale on stuff

Those Nubuck swooshes on the '01s got hella dark the second any water got anywhere near those joints.

Plus they were closer to SBs than ones with that collar and height.

I'm taking the new joints over 2001, thats why I sold my set

EDIT: Admittedly the key chains were dope lol
i agree on the height...the closer to og the better. Its been a long times since i had a pair of royals...hope this new release stacks up.

New ones will be pretty good. At the very least the current mold is very comfortable

*shrug* if you like em its fine. I just know when I buy something only for price it rarely gets worn and ends up in the bottom of a stack for a couple years
I'm the opposite. The more I spend money on something the less I am to wear them which is why I tend to avoid paying resale on stuff

No but if you're only buying because of the price then you probably don't even actually like the shoe you're buying. At least in my case

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of Cyber Monday OG lows from Villa for 34.99 shipped! It was the last pair they had and it was my size so I copped with disco it came to 34.99, so I figured that had to be a steal!

Anyways my question I have is for those of you who have the CM lows or have seen/felt in person, could you tell me how quality and materials is on these? I'm really curious?
ANYONE?

Quality is very good on them

regardless for $35 you can't beat that for an NA J. I mean that's like Walmart or Payless prices more or less!
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself here. But $35 is cool! The lows I've tried on felt flat, hard, thin and firm, and fit looser. Just not for me.

What's the cheapest black yin yang are going for ATM? And link?
I'm in Australia so looking for a massive discount on a website somewhere over there

Chasing a 11.5

Last edited:
@seandon23  Forsure bro for that price I couldn't pass em up!
pimp.gif

@Zyzz  Thanks for the input I'm def stoked to cop at such a low price and lookin forward to buttery leather hopefully

Are these part of the Harry Potter pack? I'm start calling these the "cloaks" ******* JB sometimes. They just better not **** up the royals this year...give me a suede swoosh for real this time.
That last sentence would, as you say, **** up the royals this year.

My first time seeing the AS 1's was this past Sunday while trying to find more info and pics on the AS 6's...and I was in from then...will be my first pair of 1's and they have the same color shift on them which attracted me to the 6's and they will be cheaper which automatically put them ahead on my list above the 6!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom