Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw some tweets that people have started camping out already smh
mean.gif
Seriously? 
sick.gif
 Smh ridiculous. **** is gonna be insane. 

thinking of doing a ghetto, diy white lance mountain on my cyber mondays

anyone know what kind of paint i should use?

Anyone have a way to clean the tumbled leather on '16 breds? My heel gets stained frequently.

Last edited:
Watching today's SC6, Michael Smith & Jemele Hill's new show, and Michael clearly is making a point to rock all of his J's. He rocked the SBBs on today's show.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used www.goat.com?  THeyve got a good selection of J1s and they gaurentee authenticity (which i now is meaningless) but they also allow paypal payment, so if they did send me fakes I could stop payment through paypal, correct?  I'm only missing the chicago colorway from my collection of the the OG colorways with Nike Air in size 13 (well ive got the 85s, but I dont like to rock them very much.)

Thanks in advance

GOAT is legit, i've sold and bought a few shoes there before.

I think that sounds fair, i bought my pair for $325 last year, it's a $25 difference, but if you can't find one cheaper or can't wait any longer, i'd jump on it. You can also try and offer $330-$340 and see if one of the sellers bites.

Last edited:
Hey, has anyone used "goatdotcom" to buy J1s from before?  Im only missing the chicago colorway (size13) in the OG rereleases

thanks in advance

EDIT: The price is 350 shipped, does this sound fair?  I'd really like to get them cheaper, but Ive had no luck on ebay or looking through nt and sc marketplaces
use the app

Watching today's SC6, Michael Smith & Jemele Hill's new show, and Michael clearly is making a point to rock all of his J's. He rocked the SBBs on today's show.

Show should be cancelled by late summer. It's horrible, almost as bad as that van pelt late night nonsense.. espn is a wreck...

They need to show love to other places than LA, NYC, CHI and Charolette [emoji]128546[/emoji] Memphis never gets anything

Don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned but if anyone haven't seen the film "kicks" yet should check it out. Spoiler(banned black An red 1s are the highlight in this film)

Don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned but if anyone haven't seen the film "kicks" yet should check it out. Spoiler(banned black An red 1s are the highlight in this film)
Watched it last year. Decent film. Mahershala Ali is in this as well.

Saw Kicks last year. It was decent. I doubt I will ever watch it again but it was good for a firestick watch.

Any of the uptown guys/gals know if JJ is giving out bands .... or is 125th just gonna be hot mess Saturday. 

Back
Top Bottom