Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just watched 'Kicks' based off the comments in here.

Great message, nothing we don't already know about the "shoe game"

The significance of Bred 1's is appreciated :smokin

Does anyone know what the size run for the heiress 1's was?  Im a 13 in mens, so I need a 14.5, I could proably get away with a 14, any chance theres some 14 womens floating around?  I'm one of the few people that doesent like 11's and the dunk version just doesnt do it for me.

Nice. I'm on the hunt for a pair now after I sold my previous ones.
The cheapest I've seen was 120...still a little too high for me.

Copped $109 at the Nike outlet..heard they were there Wednesday..went right after work last night..call your locals..they might be there

Does anyone know what the size run for the heiress 1's was?  Im a 13 in mens, so I need a 14.5, I could proably get away with a 14, any chance theres some 14 womens floating around?  I'm one of the few people that doesent like 11's and the dunk version just doesnt do it for me.
The new women J's only go up to a men's sz 9.5 so you that's a dub my friend. I wanted those velvet 1's and 11's also along many other pairs. :rolleyes

The list of what's expected to release at the JJ re-opening Saturday

e8kf42.jpg

Somebody cop that RICO sweatshirt for me :nerd: :lol:

Seriously tho :nerd:

I really wished I could have secure a pair of these, not because of the materials but because orange (starfish) is my favorite color but I'm NOT paying $400+ for them.

I really wished I could have secure a pair of these, not because of the materials but because orange (starfish) is my favorite color but I'm NOT paying $400+ for them.

these grew on me, and slowly too. I hate orange. Don't think i have anything orange except for on some dress socks.

But these go into the ragret list. Had a chance to cop but said no.

So clean

these grew on me, and slowly too. I hate orange. Don't think i have anything orange except for on some dress socks.

So clean

Yeah. I'm in the same boat. I had an opportunity between these and Chicagos. I went chicagos. Although I stick with my decision, I wonder sometimes.

So clean
For me, I was more focused on the other pair of 1s. Most, if not all of the time for me: original colorway>retro plus colorway. I'm glad I have them and shoutout to @gil23  again for everything.

Back
Top Bottom