• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Couple of pairs I took out past couple of weeks

You should be able to use one WC on RD. If I'm not mistaken, FNL doesn't allow you to stack WCs anymore.

However, they do let you stack WC+ coupon code online once they lift exclusions. For example, I was able to use a $20 WC & a $50 coupon code for my TB 3s, came out to $150 shipped.
True, I appreciate it. I'm trying to see if I can trade one of my $20 codes for a Nike.com one.

It's funny how people mention how no other 1 comes close to sbb quality and yet the Lazer 1's sit there quietly with some of the softest leather I've ever felt. It actually SMELLS like a Louie bag lol. Can't say that for most other Jay's.

It's the allure bro.

Sbbs have this sweet spot it just worked the color blocking, the quality, plenty of cars are better then benzs but they don't carry the same allure.

Last edited:

You should be able to use one WC on RD. If I'm not mistaken, FNL doesn't allow you to stack WCs anymore.

However, they do let you stack WC+ coupon code online once they lift exclusions. For example, I was able to use a $20 WC & a $50 coupon code for my TB 3s, came out to $150 shipped.
True, I appreciate it. I'm trying to see if I can trade one of my $20 codes for a Nike.com one.
i dont think anyone is going to trade u a % code for a straight $ code lol

Got my pair in the other day of the suede Royal 1 Hi's.

Quality is just marginal. The blue is a lot lighter in color than the blue suede Retro 12's that released last year.
Personally I don't like the shade as much. The darker blue of the 12 is better in my opinion.

Just received Satin Promos the other day. Shoe is absolutely ridiculous in person. Dope summer kick forsure

Anyone have any additional info on Satin Royals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Need to throw mines on again one of these days

Wouldn't be surprised if the royals got released the same way the breds did..
That is what is looking like, some stores reportedly getting a **** ton of stock, others reportedly getting a 1-2 FSRs stocks...........identical to the 2016 Breds release.

Case in point, don't sleep like they easy

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Since where talking satin 1s.... I would like l to see a shadow 1. If you guys could pick a colorway what would you want?

Back
Top Bottom