Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Probably because you had multiples of the same shoe (stockpile) in the background :nerd:
Doubt that that's the reason :lol:

Good dude in my book.

Forsure bud, that's just my sneaker room. Everywhere I turn there's going to be a stock pile. No hard feelings though. Congrats on mod btw man! Just seeing this. Hope life is treating you good

Forsure bud, that's just my sneaker room. Everywhere I turn there's going to be a stock pile. No hard feelings though. Congrats on mod btw man! Just seeing this. Hope life is treating you good
you cant help it if your house is full of kicks. =)

Since where talking satin 1s.... I would like l to see a shadow 1. If you guys could pick a colorway what would you want?
hmmmm....I gotta go against type with the Vegas 1s. It is a flashy iteration of the 1 with its paisley sockliner and contrast-heel coloring ... it could be a fine option for the equally flashy 'satin' medium. If we are going traditional with it ... CHIs for the classic and SBBs for neo-classic. 

Any good sites that sells early pairs?

I'm trying to do a market watch video for my YouTube and want to get the most accurate info

since JB wants to take us back to 2013, go all the way JB 
martin3.png

It's funny how people mention how no other 1 comes close to sbb quality and yet the Lazer 1's sit there quietly with some of the softest leather I've ever felt. It actually SMELLS like a Louie bag lol. Can't say that for most other Jay's.

Lasers were just thin flimsy leather.

SBB are supple and kinda thick. SBB are the best and tbh I'm not even that crazy over em.

I'll take soft smooth leather over tumbled leather all day so

I want satin laneys [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Jk

To be honest the lasers do have nice leather around the collar. Although I do agree the sbbs are more pleasing to look at but both cws don't even hold a match to the black and whites. Wouldn't even utter anything around them regarding the trinity as well.

Last edited:
Got my pair in the other day of the suede Royal 1 Hi's.

Quality is just marginal. The blue is a lot lighter in color than the blue suede Retro 12's that released last year.
Personally I don't like the shade as much. The darker blue of the 12 is better in my opinion.

Thanks for the comparison. Was also hoping for that darker shade but I think I'll pull the trigger still. I need a box to open. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom