Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You guys think it's worth it trading for 2013 Breds size 10.5, I'm looking for chicagos as well but it looks like nobody wants to trade their chicagos

Went back to the consignment store and told the owner to not play me on the frag deal so I went to a rival store in another city and they gave me a deal for a DS pair of frags as long as I can go over a set of building plans that they are working on expanding the store to make sure they aren't being cheated by the building contractors. Get your degree folks.
ay, get it how you live

I know alot of you were successful in getting through via ftl app but im still trying to get those mugs to let me create an account

Went back to the consignment store and told the owner to not play me on the frag deal so I went to a rival store in another city and they gave me a deal for a DS pair of frags as long as I can go over a set of building plans that they are working on expanding the store to make sure they aren't being cheated by the building contractors. Get your degree folks.

:smokin

I would give it up for black toes

CHICAGO'S THE GOAT Word up. The Best out the bunch and the color way that got me interested in 1s. Chicagos #1, Royals #2, Breds #3, Shadows #4 and Black toes #5. Ya bugging thinking black toes running it up compared to Chi-towns. :rofl:
just cuz it got you into them doesn't mean it should be the best. Now, what shoe is he wearing on the jumpman logo again?

CHICAGO'S THE GOAT Word up. The Best out the bunch and the color way that got me interested in 1s. Chicagos #1, Royals #2, Breds #3, Shadows #4 and Black toes #5. Ya bugging thinking black toes running it up compared to Chi-towns.
roll.gif
that´s oppinion though. I´d take Black Toes over Chicagos every day.

Where's the Chicago love this morning before Royals :rofl: Alot of Black toe heads up in here this morning [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

When is the ideal time to get these at the best resale price? In 16 years in the sneaker game, I've never paid resale for a shoe but I think this release will change that.

Can't believe I forgot to enter the FTL raffles through the App.. :smh: been too busy these days :x

As for myself...

1. Black/Red
2. Chicago
3. Black Toes
4. Royals
5. White/University Blue

Last edited:
CHICAGO'S THE GOAT Word up. The Best out the bunch and the color way that got me interested in 1s. Chicagos #1, Royals #2, Breds #3, Shadows #4 and Black toes #5. Ya bugging thinking black toes running it up compared to Chi-towns. :rofl:
I use to like the Chicagos more then the BT's but the color blocking is way better looking to me with the black

Hey y'all, been gone for a while, but I just recently picked up some OG 1985 AJ1 Chicago KO's. They're in pretty good condition. What do you think they're worth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom