Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mass ready .... sure JC woulda have appreciated the SBB comfort during that last long walk.

Local Jimmy Jazz still had pairs...anyone still lookin for storm blues check your local spots,cause resell prices online looks to be on the rise #teamretail

I'm trying to trade some infrareds for royals and ain't got a bite. Trust me man the deals are out there.

Local Jimmy Jazz still had pairs...anyone still lookin for storm blues check your local spots,cause resell prices online looks to be on the rise #teamretail

Im surprised the price on these are rising. Came out for retail, then dipped, and now rising. Glad I copped 2 pairs off City Blue for $110 when they ran that discount code

If I had it my way every single original color remaster would be made like the black toes and storm blues... with a splash of metallic lol... just perfect man

What do you guys think about people passing off Air Jordan 1.5's as Air Jordan 1's on Instagram? Chanced across a AJ1.5 Bred being passed off as a AJ1 and no one in the comments had a clue...

Last edited:
What do you guys think about people passing off Air Jordan 1.5's as Air Jordan 1's on Instagram? Chanced across a AJ1.5 Bred being passed off as a AJ1 and no one in the comments had a clue...

:lol:, depending on how much i know the person, i'd call 'em out on it, but if not, i'll wait for others.

Same situation happened to my homie, but with a car. He posted his Lexus LS 350 with an F Sport badge and one of our homies from high school called him out on it and quickly deleted his comment, :rofl:

How exactly does someone try to "pass off" a 1.5 as a 1? Claim it's a 1 in the text, but post a top-down shot of the shoe so you can't see the midsole or wings logo?

Also, keep in mind the formal name for them is "Air Jordan Retro 1 High The Return" - technically they're 1s. And anyone who isn't a diehard sneaker collector could understandably think they are, in fact, no different than a 1 without knowing the backstory and the differences.

How exactly does someone try to "pass off" a 1.5 as a 1? Claim it's a 1 in the text, but post a top-down shot of the shoe so you can't see the midsole or wings logo?

Also, keep in mind the formal name for them is "Air Jordan Retro 1 High The Return" - technically they're 1s. And anyone who isn't a diehard sneaker collector could understandably think they are, in fact, no different than a 1 without knowing the backstory and the differences.
Yup, thats exactly what he did actually. It was a top-down shot with a caption "AJ1". But had a seperate pic of them sideways which clearly showed the midsole and wings logo.

I guess I am just being anal about it :/

Last edited:
these storm blues are so clean but I already have the UNCs, and Blk/whts. I can't go for a third 1 with the same color blocking with a different shade of blue 
ohwell.gif

Just checked my shadows, #noglitter, yes this aint twitter[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom