Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My cousin ordered a pair of Storm Blue's last week from StockX and received a random 2nd pair (same size).

But the right foot of one of the pairs came halfway laced, an Adidas shoe tree insert, and the NA logo rubbed off the insole....

I offered to buy them off him for retail, but I just let him off them to his friend for 130. My gut told me to pass.
:nerd:

Entertaining video especially at work waiting for some files to upload. All I kept focusing on in this vid was the thingies that look like widow peaks on the 2001 pair. Maybe it's the video quality but those things were definitely distracting

2001s have peaks

i'm trying to remember how many times the black and reds dropped. so far i have

-original
-strap
-celtics pack
- phat low
- ajko
-ajko again
-2015 low
-banned
- "the return"

were there more?

alphas...i forgot what they were called.
thanks for the video . 3 more iterations since that video . hope they do the rare airs this year. just because

Does BTs + $50 seem a legit trade for Breds? The Black Toes seem to be creeping up in demand and in price. Will they ever be an equal trade for Breds?

Easter wear, comfort level is on point but I still think '15 Chicago's are the most comfy

I agree. My Chi's are definitely my most comfortable. The others feel a tad more snug and stiff. All good though.

Does BTs + $50 seem a legit trade for Breds? The Black Toes seem to be creeping up in demand and in price. Will they ever be an equal trade for Breds?

Breds will always go for more or have the higher demand.

Back
Top Bottom