• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

s3ou1t.gif

Just when I was finally about to grab the Black Perfs to do this myself too.

I see you, Jordan Brand. A tiny bit of silver paint and I'll be a very happy man :smokin

Those triple blacks

Please don't be perforated

But honestly that's up to the colorway not the shoe you really think they made 25k or 50k of the metallics and they couldn't move those?

Yup if you follow the distribution has been similar with all the color ways. People who are into ones buy the metallics. The average person isn't buying them cuz they're boring by comparison and all white shoes don't sell as well

Since @nikeotaku asked, this is my current state.
The drop fronts beat the unstacking of boxes by a million percent.
Very nice set up, thanks for the pics brother!
I've considered the drop fronts...I'd like to do something a little more aesthetically pleasing eventually, but I have to finish the existing work on the house before I embark on other projects..

Your room looks great too jkitty. It's like walking into your own little private store. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Under $80 for those triple blacks

Would make more sense for the fall/winter

but they will be on discount by then, so same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Under $80 for those triple blacks

Would make more sense for the fall/winter

but they will be on discount by then, so same thing :lol:

These may move quicker than usual. But these are clutch for a double/triple up if they hit ~$80. I'm coppin' day one they're so clean :smokin

I'm going to go against the grain here and say those triple blacks are ugly.. sorry gents all black shoes remind me of those non-slip dishwasher shoes. 

Hoping the Triple Black leather is close to the BHM Leather, then I won't feel bad for skipping those. Triple black are a perfect shoe if you work a casual office 9-5.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say those triple blacks are ugly.. sorry gents all black shoes remind me of those non-slip dishwasher shoes. 
You ain't the only one in the minority, I ain't feeling those Triple Blacks either............although I have different reasons than yours.

When it comes to Triple Black/All-Black or All-White colorways, I would never spend "Jordan-Retro" money on such a shoe.

If I wanted an All-Black or All-White colorway on a shoe, it would be on an Air Force 1.  All-Black Uptowns or All-White Uptowns, cheap and affordable.....and they still look dope as hell.

Last edited:
All black with red lettering on the tongue is a little redundant and would be a pointless release. I'm not doubting that they look nice, but we've just had BHM and yin yang. It's almost like what they were doing with 1s in 08-12...but at least they're milking it with quality and simplicity (and price tags).

Bhm were mids and yin-yang had a white sole/swoosh.dont think they were remastered either.

Last edited:
@ShadyKay NT yin yangs were remastered, BHM were highs and although they didn't fall into the remastered category with Nike Air tongue and no heel jumpman, their quality was superior to other non-remastered 1 highs. We also had cyber mondays and the black perforated 1s. None are identical to those all black with the red tongue tag, but we've been saturated with black or black/white enough.

Yup if you follow the distribution has been similar with all the color ways. People who are into ones buy the metallics. The average person isn't buying them cuz they're boring by comparison and all white shoes don't sell as well
You got a source wouldn't mind reading up on this

Back
Top Bottom