Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the wings doesn't rub off at all? to anything else? lol. what? they just stay like that now? those wings are one of the worse 1s. they're not even an official 1 to me because those last 2 eyelets are flaps like on dunks lol. that makes them even worse to me.

i can see them going close to retail when they get worn vnds.

NT with usual exaggeration and ghost pepper hot takes .. "worst 1 I ever seen"
mean.gif

Nowhere close man, Skip Bayless type of dudes
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely, but coming from a real 1s collector I know damn well he's seen worse :lol:

I get it, it's a hate it or love it shoe, but worse 1 ever? :wow:

RTTG DC 1s were an eye sore.

What Nike Air tongue model is worse?

I'd rather wear those ugly *** highlight reels which I used to think were the worst.

Last edited:
So tempted to drop the $100 for NYC 1s...
What would NT do?

I paid $220 back when it first came out. Someone gave me what i thought was a "deal" hehe. So if you dont have other expenses, yes $100 at Eastbay is definitely worth it. I would cop another pair but havent even worn my first one. Hehe. Great shoe!

FA got NYC 1's on sale for $119 or something like that. I remember the hype these had a while back. I almost copped at $250 due to the buzz on this thread lol

Absolutely, but coming from a real 1s collector I know damn well he's seen worse :lol:

I get it, it's a hate it or love it shoe, but worse 1 ever? :wow:

RTTG DC 1s were an eye sore.

What Nike Air tongue model is worse?

I'd rather wear those ugly *** highlight reels which I used to think were the worst.

Highlight Reels
Laney
Carmine

That's off the top of my head. And even then I can't say "worst 1 ever" because we've seen too many variations of 1s to give the Wings that title.

Not everyone can pull the black/gold colorway off tho so I respect your opinion although I don't agree.

If you rather wear the Highlight Reels tho, yikes! :x :lol:

Ended Up Getting Things Sorted With Nike And My Second Pair Of Wings 1's Showed Up Today. Overall I'm Definitely Happy With How These Came Out And Am Glad The Hype Stayed Away. The Quality Is On Point And They'll Be Great To Match Up With Come Fall Season :pimp: A Must Have For AJ1 Enthusiasts IMO. Congrats To Those Who Wanted These And Got Thru :nthat:

I really think this sneaker is a must have if your a 1 guy. Fully agree with that after getting em in hand.

i am about to take the plunge on these as i'm def. a "1 guy" and i can tell the quality is all the way on point. i was not selected for the draw so i have to pay resale. where is the best deal to be had in sz 10.5? :nerd:
thx in advance.

i am about to take the plunge on these as i'm def. a "1 guy" and i can tell the quality is all the way on point. i was not selected for the draw so i have to pay resale. where is the best deal to be had in sz 10.5?
nerd.gif

thx in advance.
Right now $299 on Stock X, and if your a new customer you get a $25 coupon so thats  $274 out the door

ok, so new customer as in i've never bought or sold on there before? i'm asking bc i've had a stockx acct for a year or 2, but never used it.

Back
Top Bottom