Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got my red metallic 1s today from the Nike flash sale. $95 is a good price.

I can't say that I'm "wowed" by them, but I'm trying to get every OG colorway of the 1, so it was a necessary purchase.

Currently awaiting retro of green metallic and purple metallic.

Were there burgundy metallic 1s too? Not sure that I really care for the metallic reds

Newer colors need nicknames only time I got annoyed was when they called the space jam 11s the monster mash and the Colombians legend blues [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son said the Colombians
laugh.gif
Well, we have to give him that. They are white like cocaine.

Do 94 bred 1s have a textured wings logo? I just got a pair and everything looks ok, but the wings logo is just printed on. I have a pair of 01 royals and the logo is very clearly debossed into the leather so you can feel all of the details

Do 94 bred 1s have a textured wings logo? I just got a pair and everything looks ok, but the wings logo is just printed on. I have a pair of 01 royals and the logo is very clearly debossed into the leather so you can feel all of the details
94s have a printed logo. Your good. The pair I own are smaller size and it looks more printed than textured.

Last edited:
Barons > SBBs and Fragments... Hell I'd take team reds of either of those too.

There couldn't be a bigger emphasis on what I'm about to put on this: to.each.is.own my bruh.

Barons in the bottom of my list of ones, the cw + shatty *** quality = poo imo.

Now the 09' shadows..... now we talkin.

SBB cw is dat cracklin' fia my brethren.

There couldn't be a bigger emphasis on what I'm about to put on this: to.each.is.own my bruh.

Barons in the bottom of my list of ones, the cw + shatty *** quality = poo imo.

Now the 09' shadows..... now we talkin.

SBB cw is dat cracklin' fia my brethren.
Well this is NT and we don't acknowledge opinions, we only speak is facts proved by science... With that being said, Barons > most Jordan 1s.
/thread

:lol: but on a serious note I've never owned Barons, just always loved the colorway. I like the SBBs but not enough to keep either of the pears I got.

Last edited:
Frags are overrated to me, without that lightening symbol they're just a buy 1 get 2 shoes free type of shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom