Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:nthat:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Planning on stopping by my local mall tomorrow after work to pick up the black 1's. I haven't copped a pair of Jordan's from the store in years. I'm having a hard time deciding between the white and the all black pair but I'm leaning towards the black. Hopefully they sit and the price on them will drop or they end up in the outlets.

So the Sails & Triple Blacks drop tmw and Nike hasn't even mentioned it, let alone upload them to SNKRS. Footsites put them on the release calendar, but not in store locater. What is going on?

best way to clean off glitter? wet paper towel, baby wipes? I used to just use my finger when there wasn't much but now there's a lot more

I wiped down the glitter on my pairs a couple weeks ago and applied leather conditioner. No issues since! I forgot who told me to use that method on here but certainly props to them.

I wiped down the glitter on my pairs a couple weeks ago and applied leather conditioner. No issues since! I forgot who told me to use that method on here but certainly props to them.

which leather conditioner did you use may i ask? there was no visible change to the shoes from the conditioner right?

which leather conditioner did you use may i ask? there was no visible change to the shoes from the conditioner right?

I want to say Kiwi, I copped it from Walmart.

There were no noticing changes I applied it on my SBBs and a couple DS pairs of Breds and Royals.

Random question but we're the Sail 1's ever released in the US?

Sorry I've been way out of the loop. Busy with life stuff

Random question but we're the Sail 1's ever released in the US?

Sorry I've been way out of the loop. Busy with life stuff

I'm pretty sure we will get them. I picked my both pairs from my local mom & pop spots and they had the $160 price at the size tag.

they will be easy to get when they drop tomorrow. it helps that alotta peeps didnt want to wait and jumped on their pairs overseas a few weeks back.

I'm gunning for the sails tomorrow and I'll cop the triple blacks later down the road. I think the blacks will mos def hit the discount

Back
Top Bottom