Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't plan on wearing them and may want to sell them down the road (hence collectible) and I won't be able to sell them as new in the condition they are in if that is what I choose to do. If I was gonna wear them I would say it but I'm not.

Well I hope you change your mind one day and not look at them as investments but look at them as shoes you'd want to enjoy.

Well I hope you change your mind one day and not look at them as investments but look at them as shoes you'd want to enjoy.

I don't have to wear them to enjoy them. I look at them as both an investment and a sense of joy and appreciation that I have owned a rare piece of history. Now I have to decide if I want to deal with a issue that devalues them both monetarily and sentimentally or to return them and not have them.

I don't plan on wearing them and may want to sell them down the road (hence collectible) and I won't be able to sell them as new in the condition they are in if that is what I choose to do. If I was gonna wear them I would say **** it but I'm not.

You think maybe if you stuff them a bit and take a hairdryer to them, it would straighten out?

Attachments

• IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    539.3 KB · Views: 7
Ever since shadow rumor other day that's the only pair I been thinkin bout lol. Hope they get the black toe treatment and not the tumble. I'm coppin either way.

Some people buy shoes and never wear them
It's their money they can do as they please
But for me, I buy to wear
Yeah it's nice to look at some DS shoes every once in awhile
That's why you double up on shoes you really love

Imagine buying shoes and not wearing them.

That's most of the people in the sneaker hobby right now. What do you think most of those shoes in consignment shops and on StockX and GOAT are doing. Sitting in a shop, someone's room, or warehouse collecting dust. That why I believe they should put most of those shoes on sale.

Got my BT with black tongue swap in today from GOAT. Super clean. Barely any creasing on the toe box and looks brand new basically. Whoever sold these took care of them which is much appreciated. Can't wait to swap in red laces and wear the **** out of them.

Got my BT with black tongue swap in today from GOAT. Super clean. Barely any creasing on the toe box and looks brand new basically. Whoever sold these took care of them which is much appreciated. Can't wait to swap in red laces and wear the **** out of them.
MWg8sz0.gif

i'm reading this bruh, where the pics

That's most of the people in the sneaker hobby right now. What do you think most of those shoes in consignment shops and on StockX and GOAT are doing. Sitting in a shop, someone's room, or warehouse collecting dust. That why I believe they should put most of those shoes on sale.
Its was a joke i got shoes from 06 still ds lmao

Back
Top Bottom