Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You been through there? I stopped in a year or so ago when he was in Towson. Wasn't overly impressed by the inventory, prices, or his attitude, so I haven't been to the new location yet.
well maybe he has changed, because dude is very personable, only picked up the ginger 4's, i only need grails at this point, he has many common grails ie 1's, 12's, but he is doing a school giveaway too needy families

well maybe he has changed, because dude is very personable, only picked up the ginger 4's, i only need grails at this point, he has many common grails ie 1's, 12's, but he is doing a school giveaway too needy families

I plan on checking them out sooner than later. Heard good things about them.

Apparently there is a matching Knit Flight Suit to go along with the bred Flyknit drop :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
6a225149f414e92a316150272f2bbf50--knitted-baby-clothes-baby-knits.jpg

will be had

Off Whites might be my last shot at Black Toes for around $200. Not holding my breath for a pair but definitely shooting my shot!

Nobody is hating on you. I laugh at you actually.

I actually laugh at you and everyone with that same mentality you are presenting. :lol:

All bent out of shape over your $1300 investment :rofl:

You realize your contradicting yourself by saying you're not hating then saying you hate people getting upset about them being worn two pages earlier? Or do you just immediately forget what you have wrote after writing it? SMH Honestly if you didn't like what I had to say all you had to do was ignore my comment but instead you were petty and started talking **** and hating on my attention to detail and my expectations of getting what I paid for. It's like talking to my 11 year old in here. Y'all need to grow up.

You realize your contradicting yourself by saying you're not hating then saying you hate people getting upset about them being worn two pages earlier? Or do you just immediately forget what you have wrote after writing it? SMH Honestly if you didn't like what I had to say all you had to do was ignore my comment but instead you were petty and started talking **** and hating on my attention to detail and my expectations of getting what I paid for. It's like talking to my 11 year old in here. Y'all need to grow up.
Everybody is petty in here you have guys posting pics of shoes and people give backhanded compliments. Just ignore or use the block button

Never thought of sneakers as investments
I always thought of them in a subjective way than objective

giphy.gif

:lol: you def are comical. Hating has different meanings especially with how you stated it. If you are saying I'm hating on you because I hate people that nit pick then you are definitely correct. If you are stating it like I'm jealous (which is what I thought you meant) then I'm not.

And you are on a forum so deal with it. I saw your rant and spoke on it. If you didn't want to hear about it then don't post.

Enjoy your investment.

:lol: you def are comical. Hating has different meanings especially with how you stated it. If you are saying I'm hating on you because I hate people that nit pick then you are definitely correct. If you are stating it like I'm jealous (which is what I thought you meant) then I'm not.

And you are on a forum so deal with it. I saw your rant and spoke on it. If you didn't want to hear about it then don't post.

Enjoy your investment.

Ah so your reading comprehension is the issue! I understand now. It's ok with time you'll get better at it. As for "dropping Knowledge " that's not something I ever claimed. I said I was providing information on my experience so that if someone else like me was thinking about making a purchase they would think twice. I can understand the confusion with your reading comprehension issues though.

Ah so your reading comprehension is the issue! I understand now. It's ok with time you'll get better at it. As for "dropping Knowledge " that's not something I ever claimed. I said I was providing information on my experience so that if someone else like me was thinking about making a purchase they would think twice. I can understand the confusion with your reading comprehension issues though.

Bro, they're just shoes. Retail on them were $175, I'm assuming you paid close to $1,000 for them (which you're just going to look at). Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

Bro, they're just shoes. Retail on them were $175, I'm assuming you paid close to $1,000 for them (which you're just going to look at). Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

I never said anything about price. I only commented about the condition.

Back
Top Bottom