Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ah so your reading comprehension is the issue! I understand now. It's ok with time you'll get better at it. As for "dropping Knowledge " that's not something I ever claimed. I said I was providing information on my experience so that if someone else like me was thinking about making a purchase they would think twice. I can understand the confusion with your reading comprehension issues though.

:rofl:

IMG_2877.JPG

I'll be back tomorrow see if this clear up :lol:

I’m mad the quality on my royals are trash. Probably never buying off StockX again unless I get to see pictures of the actual shoe.

Quick question... Is trading a DS pair of 2017 Royals for DS Jordan 11 low Breds a even trade.... Thanks

It was popping when about week ago when that fake restock happened also I bet some of the folks that thought it wouldn't happen feel stupid
I didn't think it was going to happen when the restock pairs disappeared from my app and I don't feel stupid at all. I copped another pair of Royals and couldn't be happier to be wrong. Can't blame people for becoming a bit cynical with all of the shenanigans that JB pulls.

Man how many royals did they make?
I hope they make just as many if not more of the shadows if or when they release next year

Back
Top Bottom