Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike Tier Zero releases are the worst, no chance unless you live in a city with a store with an account

I think I'd like the royal Chi's better if they had a white tongue instead of the black but that's just me. I'm still him cop 2 pairs. 1 to turn into Frags.

Called my local Champs and they didn't get the jeters yet. Dude said they might not even get them :frown:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20171206231952834_COVER.jpg
Buttttter

Shot on a Pixel 2 XL

I remember when they went heavy releasing 1's couple years back....everything didn't sell a lot of them sat and got discounted.....I picked up the Human Highlights and Laneys in New Orleans for like $100 dollars total or maybe lesser cuz I added socks and a hat.... ha ha

Due to flossing on IG and Snap, the new generation has no concern about Unauthorized kicks, so bootleggers are flourishing. New dudes only need to wear them once or twice, and they can sell them off themselves. By the way kickscrew has added MORE sizes of Space Jams at Retail...sorry, it's cuz there's just not resell and shipping is high from CHINA :rolleyes #illbeoldschool

so u saying kickscrew sells fakes? if so, back it up. cause all ive heard is that theyre legit.

not calling you out or anything. genuinely curious as to what proof you have. been wanting to order from them for a minute now but that shipping always deterred me.

Last edited:
I think I'd like the royal Chi's better if they had a white tongue instead of the black but that's just me. I'm still him cop 2 pairs. 1 to turn into Frags.

Called my local Champs and they didn't get the jeters yet. Dude said they might not even get them :frown:

Damn it man, wasn’t even looking at Royal Chi’s til you mentioned Frags. The base is already set for an easy enough paint job :smh: damn you

so u saying kickscrew sells fakes? if so, back it up. cause all ive heard is that theyre legit.

not calling you out or anything. genuinely curious as to what proof you have. been wanting to order from them for a minute now but that shipping always deterred me.

All I will say is there are red flags. I'm sure they sell authentic kicks for the most-part, but there are inventory flags on other items. No disrespect to China, but if you are constantly restocking IN CHINA..can't trust it here, B. Too much negative history with that in this culture! However, there are plenty here that buy from them, and are comfortable with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom