Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shouts to homie that posted the SP deal on the Wheats. I said I was done in 2017 until I saw that. My bank account gets lower every time I log on here. :smh:

49FEF6C1-EA60-4CB8-B4EB-BBFE4A268854.png

Heard theyre releasing the gatorade 1s tomorrow at the new footlocker hollywood location. Might try and go and use the $50 gift cards they handed out :nthat:

I've mentioned this several times before, but I bought a pair of '94s the month they first came out. 23 years of heavy use later I still wear them almost weekly with zero issues. I have never seen anything like it :lol:

100% agree with you. Years ago (I'm talking like 15 or so, when eBay wasn't what it is today), I snagged a clean but mismatched pair of '94 Chicagos! Paid almost nothing for them (under $100) and they we're barely worn. Luckily, the mismatch was my size so it worked. I have worn them at least once a week the past several years. With the exception of neading some Barge Infinity Cement on a spot around the edge, they are amazingly still completely wearable!!! It's insane!!! I will NEVER get rid of those or my '01 Black/Reds. The quality is just so superior vs the new stuff (nubuck swoosh aside on the Black/reds).

Last edited:
Just to ask, but are the Bred Toes a limited release?

No one knows for sure but I'm banking on it so prepare yourself for war!

Anyways sneak peak of my new pick up, all I'm gonna say for now is Thank you Yeezus...Literally

IMG_4413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom