• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Blame Nike for dropping all this stuff in 2 weeks
It’s NBA All-Star weekend/month. JB is basketball brand. I would be surprised if they didnt go all out. But the problem with ramped up marketing and made products limited is that it ll dent the bottom line.

I haven't won on the footapps in a while, when you win, do they still force a pickup before like 3pm thing? or is it when the store you win at closes?

MEDIA]
BfJdOX8BdZc

Let me say this now : With all the stuff coming out this week, the gold toes may not be a day one sellout. Don't @ me.

giphy.gif

let me say this now....people in europe were camping out for gold toes in -7 degrees and every online drop was a total clusterf***!
so if ya got any leftover pairs over there, just send them to europe....our pockets seem to be deep enough ^^

giphy.gif

let me say this now....people in europe were camping out for gold toes in -7 degrees and every online drop was a total clusterf***!
so if ya got any leftover pairs over there, just send them to europe....our pockets seem to be deep enough ^^
Lol they are FCFS everywhere pretty much around me outside of Footaction so we will see! Low key wish it was reserved at one store or so though

Tried to get a pair of the All Star/chameleon on StockX but they didn't pass verification :smh:

I'm very salty but ... money saved in case I strike out on the Gold Toes.

Tried to get a pair of the All Star/chameleon on StockX but they didn't pass verification :smh:

I'm very salty but ... money saved in case I strike out on the Gold Toes.
Maybe that's a sign lol, there's a listing up there now to get 5 shoes including those for only $15 + ship. I'd check it out

I bought a pair on eBay about 2 weeks ago. Shoe is dope if you can get a pair do it. I love mine
Sold mine a few months after to cover after my alternator up on me

Was my first time doing a FCFS, line wasn't even that bad. I got there an hour before it dropped :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably one of those "early" site pairs :smh: I wish I could've seen pics to inspect myself and see exactly what was off about them.

That’s true, it would be nice if they told you the reason they got rejected. It is nice to know something was wrong with it and they didn’t just send it to you anyways. Odds are if they found something wrong with it you would’ve been unhappy if they sent them to you.

I just placed my first bid on StockX myself. Trying to get another pair of Metallic Navy’s for a steal

I have a question for anyone in here from the Raleigh area. I'll be there during the bred toe release as I'm down there once a month what's the best spot to reserve once reservations open besides Crabtree? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Back
Top Bottom