Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No complaints here
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 8.14.02 AM.png

This answers my question lol. Now I’ll cop my 2nd pair. Thanks.

I can’t even login, anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Welp delayed L... I feel like I have more coming on Sadderday as well.

81FA6D66-35C6-44A6-ACDE-4BD27FDD9678.png

Last edited:
Got the reserve from nike but size sold out damnit

So it look like they're pulling the same trash BS they pulled with the Game Royals. In other words, that wasn't a fluke, that's the new standard. To those who got the reserve, did it have the same wording as the previous ones: "A pair in your size has been reserved and you have until 8pm..."

All lies.

So it look like they're pulling the same trash BS they pulled with the Game Royals. In other words, that wasn't a fluke, that's the new standard. To those who got the reserve, did it have the same wording as the previous ones: "A pair in your size has been reserved and you have until 8pm..."

All lies.
Thats the message i got. How is it a fluke?

Thats the message i got. How is it a fluke?

The Game Royals were the first time that I (and it seems everyone else on NT) have seen a "reservation" not actually be reservation. It was more of a "limited early release." There was no actual "pair reserved in your size" -- all pairs sold out within about 20 mins of the notifications being sent. So, for example, I got my reservation sometime after 11, and went to claim it about 15 mins later when I had the chance and all that was left were szs 12.5 & 15+. Those were all gone about 10 mins later. I called Nike to complain and he said they were getting bombed with complaints that people were unable to claim their "reserved" pairs because they sold out. He and I both thought it must've been a fluke, that too many reservations were sent accidentally.

This release proves it wasn't a mistake, and because they didn't change the reservation's wording, they obviously don't care.

The Game Royals were the first time that I (and it seems everyone else on NT) have seen a "reservation" not actually be reservation. It was more of a "limited early release." There was no actual "pair reserved in your size" -- all pairs sold out within about 20 mins of the notifications being sent. So, for example, I got my reservation sometime after 11, and went to claim it about 15 mins later when I had the chance and all that was left were szs 12.5 & 15+. Those were all gone about 10 mins later. I called Nike to complain and he said they were getting bombed with complaints that people were unable to claim their "reserved" pairs because they sold out. He and I both thought it must've been a fluke, that too many reservations were sent accidentally.

This release proves it wasn't a mistake, and because they didn't change the reservation's wording, they obviously don't care.

Right. This is def not a reservation but an early chance to cop if you’re fast enough. Do sizes usually pop back up until 8pm?

All lies.

It's happened before with a reserve. Not just with Game Royal's.

Back
Top Bottom