Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah but black toe prices are insane and I would much rather have black toes than gold toes.
looks good and the condition isnt too bad.

i would absolutely make that trade...black toes are a classic colorway with great leather quality (you can see it in those pics) and are a whole lot more versatile than gold toes.

Unds’d these today. Damn I like these!

Attachments

• 4422A5E4-EF4A-4060-806E-E0A9E06DC7FF.jpeg
    4422A5E4-EF4A-4060-806E-E0A9E06DC7FF.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 29
wow I didnt realize how much the Black Toes were going for until @SNEAKEATER_619 mentioned. I got them for free in 2013 when I bought a pair of the OG 14 Black Toes off some dude on ebay. I saw them in the back of the photo and the guy said he would throw them in the box for nothing.

Wow, I had no idea either. Bought them on stockx not long after release for around $200. Guess that was a steal. It's insane how much non OG colorways of the 1's go for...like the bred toes (though they are black and red so I understand). May have to sell mine lol.

I like all the colors too but red/blue been over produced too much recent and the yellow...well I’m not walking around looking like a bumble bee so that’s a pass too. Green is the right choice.

On the other note, are you guys copping the Women's Satin Shattered Backboard? I'm skeptical on how will the creases show over time, it will look horrible I bet because of the satin toe.

On the other note, are you guys copping the Women's Satin Shattered Backboard? I'm skeptical on how will the creases show over time, it will look horrible I bet because of the satin toe.
Hell yeah ima try to get those. Prob take an L tho I never get limited ****

Back
Top Bottom