• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Its been getting out of hand over the past year or so
No it hasn’t. A handful of women’s colors a year is definitely not getting out of hand.

Nike used to drop women’s colors at a slightly smaller rate back in the day then stopped for some reason. Then a couple years ago, they started with the Extended GS sizes stuff which were technically women’s shoes then finally got back to how it used to be by dropping adult molds with women’s sizing.

No it hasn’t. A handful of women’s colors a year is definitely not getting out of hand.

Nike used to drop women’s colors at a slightly smaller rate back in the day then stopped for some reason. Then a couple years ago, they started with the Extended GS sizes stuff which were technically women’s shoes then finally got back to how it used to be by dropping adult molds with women’s sizing.

Maybe it’s just my own confirmation bias at play, but I rarely see many women wearing J’s. A lot of retros look very masculine tbh (I.e. AJ 2s, AJ 13s).

Maybe it’s just my own confirmation bias at play, but I rarely see many women wearing J’s. A lot of retros look very masculine tbh (I.e. AJ 2s, AJ 13s).
Might be where you are located, I know women more into Jays and sneakers than my male homies, and I work in an office with a loose dress code, and women wear Jays everyday

LMAO @ the New Love 1s going for $299-$350?!?? When they dropped didn’t those things sit for like $89??? Why such a high price?

LMAO @ the New Love 1s going for $299-$350?!?? When they dropped didn’t those things sit for like $89??? Why such a high price?

i think they dried up eventually, thus prices went up

i also remember them sitting for the low low tho. i had 3 pair and kept the best 1 and returned the other 2. wish i had kept em all haha

Might be where you are located, I know women more into Jays and sneakers than my male homies, and I work in an office with a loose dress code, and women wear Jays everyday

I live near Georgetown in DC so maybe that might be the issue. I don’t think the women who frequent Soulcycle and Lulu Lemon are into J’s much. My office has a pretty strict dresscode since that’s the case for anyone in government and the legal field (although I do wear sneakers on some fridays when I don’t have any meetings). Nobody would be caught dead wearing Jordans (or honestly sneakers) in my office on the reg.

Last edited:
fashion these days is unisex basically. my wife would wear most of the things in my closet.
obviously I can't wear her dresses LMAO but for the most part everything is unisex that's trendy today.
Females have been wear Jordans for decades fam.

what was the 1st women’s jordan, the pink xi lows in 01 iirc?

womansjordan.jpg

first woman jordan 1998

Back
Top Bottom