Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The G.O.A.T. color blocking style. If JB wants to milk the 1s than this is something they should do. But imma do it anyway. As a Seattlelite that Teal colorway is something I'd be hella down for.

IMG_20180508_122251.jpg
1000% true about the Teal color being needed as a Seattleite!

Sorry to bring up the glitter again, but it just wipes off, yea?
Like no permanent damage? Ive had pairs get that and it seems to wipe off with some elbow grease

Trying to stay strong, but the more and more I see them, the Dark Side is trying to pull me towards grabbing a pair of the Clay Greens. I planned on passing on all of them, the other three do nothing for me personally, but they do look clean in pics.

Where do you guys get 72" white/off white/sail laces for your 1's ? I've seen a couple people around here putting off white colored laces in their Chicagos and would like to get the same kind of laces for my tongue swapped Game Royals

Where do you guys get 72" white/off white/sail laces for your 1's ? I've seen a couple people around here putting off white colored laces in their Chicagos and would like to get the same kind of laces for my tongue swapped Game Royals

Not sure if you have any other sail colored highs but that's what I did lol I just repurposed the laces. But ************** might helo

Back
Top Bottom