Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
922E6CF6-DC93-444E-B06A-95E49805BACA.jpeg
They need to stop playing and do black purples

Still don’t understand how I’ve never seen some of these samples outside of this picture. Who’s keeping em under wraps?

People who probably don’t post on the web haha, maybe an older crowd. Who knows...I did see a “new” picture of the Lakers 1’s a few days ago...mannn if those ever release, 3x minimum

Edit:

If frag 2.0s are for real they better get a wider release than the og's (i.e. foot apps)
I feel that, but I actually hope not. IMO JB has to slow up on the amount of 1’s they put out for every collab and special make up; let alone releasing every CW imaginable in abundance.

Even if this supposed “Frag 2.0” is not easy to obtain, the lure of AJ1s should be held to a certain standard in order to keep the AJ1 line special and not turn into an Air Force 1 decades from now; because it’s evident.

Smh... well wasn't really planning on doing any tongue swaps but I guess it's time to look for a cobbler and get the black toe/black tongue custom done

IMG_3677.JPG

People who probably don’t post on the web haha, maybe an older crowd. Who knows...I did see a “new” picture of the Lakers 1’s a few days ago...mannn if those ever release, 3x minimum

Edit:

Remember seeing on an insta thread a while back some dude claimed to see a used pair in Japan. Heard some dude out in LA has a pair too. Insane how we really don’t know how many OG colorways are really out there.

Back
Top Bottom